Add On for GTR2, GTl & many old games.

First off, didn't know or heard anyone say esport-racing.de was an illegal site. It's good to see you monitor all posts for content & security here at RD also like you did at NoGrip. I guarantee you, I will NEVER post anything on this site again, tired of your ****, always calling everybody out on something you don't like or agree with. I'm now second guessing why I paid to become a Premium member. Don't think I'll be renewing my membership, tired of BS from you. GoodBy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can still post but you know now that, as old nogrip, RD do not authorize RIP content from other games, and so links to websites which host/promote RIP content (EEC,esr,...).

XD tool is a great old tool indeed, as DD said, just replace esr link by original one by author at vitumo.de, no need to delete your post ;)

All I did was direct anyone interested to his site because he was so kind to give me permission to include XD with my mod and maybe someone would like to donate or bookmark, what is wrong with that ?

If I saw someone post off site link to say EEC mod I would also chip up and link EEC address
for information or interest or just help .......not be be a policeman like you are suggesting

The rest I not going to dignify with a response

Do you think Electronic Arts is agree to see NFS SHIFT cars in SIMBIN game ?

Do you think Kunos is agree to let AC cars converted to SIMBIN game ?

Do you think Codemasters is agree to let GRID cars converted to SIMBIN game ?

And so on...this is considered as illegal modding, opposite to legal modding as by example WSGT MOD which is scratched made by Racers Modding Team

Anyway bigfoothunter, XD tool is a legal mod and the author of the mod Yako has got an official legal website www.vitumo.de as said by DurgeDriven (from what I can read it was not an order from him but more a simple comment/suggestion). So in the end I suggest you to redo the XD tool review as you did in first intention with only one exception : point out original source of the mod.
And please do not stop posting as it is always interesting to get any advices or suggestions ;)

Anyway bigfoothunter, XD tool is a legal mod and the author of the mod Yako has got an official legal website www.vitumo.de as said by DurgeDriven (from what I can read it was not an order from him but more a simple comment/suggestion). So in the end I suggest you to redo the XD tool review as you did in first intention with only one exception : point out original source of the mod.
And please do not stop posting as it is always interesting to get any advices or suggestions ;)
Thanks for the advice. I downloaded mods before from there, never knew they were stolen from another game. Had I known it was a illegal site, I'd have posted the author's web site also. Live & Learn, I guess.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 326 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%