Add GeForce Now Support

Recently, AC was re-added to GFN again, just know that whichever version you bought on steam (base or DLC) is what you'll get on GFN because they sync. Performance has been really good, and I can't ask for more considering all i have is GFN Founder's, no gaming rig, and being able to do 1080p, high/ultra, at 160fps on a Surface Pro 3 from 2015 via ethernet.
Note:

1. Steering wheel support is still not present, but I have been using a work-around, which is an analog controller emulator app called X360CE. It recognizes the wheel and pedals, and you can configure controls, controller joystick axis to steering wheel axis, trigger to pedal mapping, etc. Yes, force feedback works decent, no it is of course nowhere near as good as a proper plug-and-play setup.

2. No luck with recognizing mods so far.

GFN really does feel like magic for those of us without proper gaming setups. Rejoice!

Recently, AC was re-added to GFN again, just know that whichever version you bought on steam (base or DLC) is what you'll get on GFN because they sync. Performance has been really good, and I can't ask for more considering all i have is GFN Founder's, no gaming rig, and being able to do 1080p, high/ultra, at 160fps on a Surface Pro 3 from 2015 via ethernet. Note: 1. Steering wheel support is still not present, but I have been using a work-around, which is an analog controller emulator app called X360CE. It recognizes the wheel and pedals, and you can configure controls, controller joystick axis to steering wheel axis, trigger to pedal mapping, etc. Yes, force feedback works decent, no it is of course nowhere near as good as a proper plug-and-play setup. 2. No luck with recognizing mods so far. GFN really does feel like magic for those of us without proper gaming setups. Rejoice!
> About this, can you help me setting up it for GeForce Now?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back