Adapter Cable For G25 Shifter?

Not as far as Im aware John

It would need to be connected to a USB input board such as a Bodnar BU0836. To do that, you will need to know the pin connections, assuming, that is, that its sending seperate signals per switch / button (I'm pretty sure it dosent tbh) so in that case you would have to wire the gear switches direct (Take the gear unit to bits and re route the wires to the 0836) and the other buttons too. Probably not too hard, but I would only do it to a 'spare' gear unit as it would be painful to re assemble it for G25 use again afterwards :)

Upvote 0
I'd love to know how to hook up the Shifter via a Leo Bodnar board, I have a spare G25 Shifter and have wanted to hook it up via USB.

If anyone unravels the wiring mystery (even if only to use the sequential shift option), please advise.

Upvote 0
LOL Tom, thats why i need my own little shop of horr... i mean wheels, and such. :) have had ideas from some things have seen on shifters and things also, but am concentrating on the wheels

but back to the op, have not had my shifter apart other than to put some o-rings in it and a different ball and spacer to stiffen up the shifter a bit. gave it a better feel.

Upvote 0
you could probably buy a cheap usb game controller and wire it into the G25 shifter assembly and wire the buttons of the shifter to the buttons of the contoller! , it would be a bit of work finding a controller to suit the job but it might be easyer than making a whole stick and assembly from scratch!

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years