Adam's Sol Enhanced | Realism Filter for Sol 2.0

Misc Adam's Sol Enhanced | Realism Filter for Sol 2.0 4.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maybe that is my problem then. I did not realize there was that big of a change going to the alphas. The performance bump for me as well as the visuals means I will not downgrade back to 2.0.2

Maybe that is my problem then. I did not realize there was that big of a change going to the alphas. The performance bump for me as well as the visuals means I will not downgrade back to 2.0.2
Yh that is fine mate. I will update to 2.1 when I can. In the mean time you do what ever suits you

iG_ADVM updated Adam's Sol Enhanced | Realism Filter for Sol 2.0 with a new update entry:

AC Landscape Photography Competition Winners + Holiday

Well done to uuᴉɟ ɯopuɐɹ and yeeet who each got 1 of their submissions selected to be part of displaying ASE on the Race Department page.

Thanks to everyone who took part. Good little bit of fun as most of Assetto Corsa photography is close ups of cars and it is a shame because the world is unappreciated and that is what I wanted to bring focus to.

I am going away on holiday for a week tomorrow so I wont be on Race Department or Discord till next sunday, so keep the server alive, help each...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

I'm havng such a tough time at night with your filters. It's pretty realistic but I can't see anything.

Is there a way to give more bloom in the cars lights to improve the visibility?

Thanks in advance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back