RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coolant leak, transmission vibrates when put into drive. Also, all the coolant is gone after 10min or driving. It was low on oil as well. My Wife never checks those things. This is her vehicle.

Wont shift past 2nd gear. Hoping it is just the solenoid. :sick::poop:

To all who suffered thru the Porsche Cup race on Tuesday night.
They updated the TRACK SURFACE FOR RED BULL RING IN THE UPDATE OVERNIGHT.
Lol

At first I was about to say something to express disappointment, but thinking about it; it was sort of an honor to see the old surface off into the sunset. I'm about give the track a run, just to see if it feels different.

Will we see the results?
At the end of the race, if you wait until the Checkered Flag timer runs out you can view the results.

RD prefers not to post results of club events, although you are free to congratulate anyone who may finish in front, behind you or relative to others.;)

R3E_US_club.jpg

Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and if no one has the answer, I will get one before the next event.

Looking for tips on setting up for a Pit Stop, Glossary of FFB Terms, TS Notifier or other How To's for R3E check out the great resources here.

Or maybe you like to use a setup from one of our talented members, browse the setups here.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: ADAC Masters 2018, 2015, 2014, 2013
Track: Bathurst

Tuesday 16/07/19
Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race : 21:50 ET (40 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop (minimum of two tires)

Selecting a car/livery is optional and is just a way of showing your preference. Everyone is free to choose what they like as duplicates are allowed.

I am going to ask everyone to please keep the chat to a minimum during the race, especially with the great turn out we have had as it may be distracting to some drivers as well as talking over each will get alot of 'what did you say?'
If we can keep the chat to warning a driver in regards to lapped traffic, giving someone your intent on entering pits if they are approaching, or overall track awareness would greatly be appreciated.

the FReD (Finishers Rewards Drawing)
J-F of Sector 3 wants us to have a successful kick off to the club and has generously provided redeem codes for 200 VRP each that can be used on content of your choice, or just save it for use later as there is no expiration.

Each week three randomly selected drivers that complete the race, NO DNF's or Disconnects, will be awarded the VRP. Does not matter where you finish as long as you DO finish to qualify for drawing.

Each of the next twelve weeks (ending Sept 24, 2019) we will award the VRP to the three randomly selected drivers. There is no limitation as the amount of VRP you can win, so show up and finish each week.:D

At the end of twelve weeks the top four drivers with the most number of complete races will also be awarded 200 VRP each. (in the event of ties a random drawing will be done).

*I am not a lawyer, or pretend to be one, and am not responsible for loopholes perceived or otherwise in this rewards drawing:).

Entry List - 20 slots
  1. [B][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]David DeGreef[/COLOR][/B] (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. sc4dr
  3. Mike Wyatt
  4. Larry Downing
  5. Wilko Jones
  6. brc19
  7. stevem
  8. Sean Armstrong
  9. Dirk Steffen
  10. TrumpetReich
  11. Neal Ches
  12. Keith_G
  13. Rory Wetherington
  14. johndough247
  15. LegendMask
  16. Racker2
  17. theColeHardTruth
  18. 2112
  19. emarchena
  20. TR_S
  21. Free Slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP# 80

Last edited:
hi guys !
im new here . interesting to join to you . can someone help me with the links for the car ( fr 3 ) and for the track ( indi moto )
cheers
Natan

Thanks!
I'm brand new to sim racing. In fact, I'm waiting for the wheel and pedals to drive. Nothing fancy, a Logitech G29.
Mitchell if your brand new to sim racing, your going to have a hard time trying to control these GTO cars, they are a handful (750 hp Nissan, all wheel drive in the Audi, Mustang bieng a Ford;))?
Maybe you should wait for an easier race car to get your sim racing career started on?

I’m definitely interested in signing up. The time slot would normally work for me as I’m in Austin, TX. However, this coming week I have family staying with me from England and I’ll get shot if I disappear to go simracing! Is this the sort of league where you get penalized for missing races or is it more of a week by week, drop in sort of affair? If so, I’m definitely interested and would love to join for future races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 164 7.9%