Resource icon

Skins ADAC GT MASTERS Team75Motorsport 2021 Final Version

Login or Register an account to download this content
IronForce submitted a new resource:

ADAC GT MASTERS Team75Motorsport 2021 - Team 75 Bernhard 2021

Here's something new from me, it's the two Porsches from Team75Motorsport in the ADAC GT MASTERS 21. The vehicles were created based on the photos found. It could be that changes will be made before the first races and I will change them as soon as there are new photos.

View attachment 456834View attachment 456835View attachment 456836View attachment 456837

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
IronForce updated ADAC GT MASTERS Team75Motorsport 2021 with a new update entry:

Rear Bumper completly revised

Rear bumper on the left side completely revised because it is painted asymmetrically. I couldn't see this in the pictures I had because I only ever had pictures from the right side. After the first ADAC GT Masters race in Oschersleben, I saw pictures where you can also see the left side of the rear bumper. I then noticed that the left and right side is painted differently.

Stoßstange hinten auf der linken Seite komplett überarbeitet da diese Asymmetrisch lackiert ist. Ich konnte dies auf...

Read the rest of this update entry...

IronForce updated ADAC GT MASTERS Team75Motorsport 2021 with a new update entry:

Added Livery from RedBull Ring (Car #75)

At the RedBull Ring there was a blue rear wing on the Porsche # 75 with the sponsor PAUL and the color of the side mirrors were also changed to blue and red.

Am RedBull Ring gab es am Porsche #75 einen Blauen Heckflügel mit dem Sponsor PAUL und die Farbe der Seitenspiegel wurden auch in Blau Rot geändert.

I also added the new paint job as two new bonus vehicle in chrome and satin-metallic.

Außerdem habe ich die neue Lackierung als zwei neue Bonusfahrzeuge in Chrom...

Logos added on Car #74 and #75

The logo GARAGE PEREIRA was added to the front hood of vehicle # 74.

The logo 30 YEARS OF VEHICLE MONITORING BY KÜS was added to the front hood of vehicle # 75.

ATTENTION: THE LOGOS ON THE FRONT HOOD ARE NOT THE SAME SIZE AS THE ORIGINAL, ALSO THE POSITION IS INCORRECT AS THE START NUMBERS ARE IN THE CENTER OF THE HOOD.

Am Fahrzeug #74 auf der haube vorne das Logo GARAGE PEREIRA hinzugefügt.

Am Fahrzeug #75 auf der haube...

Added Livery from RedBull Ring (Car #74)

At the RedBull Ring, the second driver D. Peirera was replaced by D. Olsen and the side mirrors were also changed to blue and white.

Am RedBull Ring wurde der zweite Fahrer D. Peirera durch D. Olsen ersetzt und die Farbe der Seitenspiegel in Blau Weiß geändert.

I also added the new paint job as two new bonus vehicle in chrome and satin-metallic.

Außerdem habe ich die neue Lackierung als zwei neue Bonusfahrzeuge in Chrom und Satin-Metallic hinzugefügt.

Changed Driver Name on Car #74

I have now added the # 74 from Zandvoort, the second driver was changed from OLSEN back to PEIRERA. Exactly this driver is already available as a skin from me in the game, only the first version has a black surface on the exterior mirror, the new version that I have added has a blue surface.

Habe jetzt noch die #74 aus Zandvoort hinzugefügt, geändert wurde der zweite fahrer von OLSEN zurück zu PEIRERA. Genau diesen Fahrer gibt es schon als Skin von mir im Spiel, nur hat die erste...

New Pack V2.6

I have re-uploaded all the liveries of the Team75Bernhardt Porsche, because there is a driver change at the Porsche with the # 74 for the next races, J. Fittje will be replaced by J. Eriksson in the last races and this means that the Porsche also has new sponsors and get a minimal color change.

At Porsche # 74 there was already a substitute driver because D. Perreira was unable to participate in a race and was replaced by D. Olsen.

All liveries were adjusted after the race so that...

added 2nd new Driver for Car #74

On the next race weekend there will be a second driver change in car # 74, as D. Pereira is on the road in the Porsche Cup, he will be replaced by J. Andlauer. Just added this driver line-up.

Am nächsten Rennwochenende wird es noch einen zweiten Fahrerwechsel im Fahrzeug #74 geben, da D. Pereira im Porsche Cup unterwegs ist wird er durch J. Andlauer ersetzt. Habe soeben diese Fahrerbesetzung hinzugefügt.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing