ADAC GT Masters Experience: Single player video

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
A video just surfaced on YouTube where Georg "6e66o" Ortner challenges himself against a full field of ADAC GT Masters cars racing around the Motorsport Arena Oschersleben.

Currently the grand tourers can only be raced in a hotlap single player competition on the R3E website but so far we haven't seen the AI in action until today.

Although the series' license has been announced back in May of this year its unknown when the virtual ADAC GT Masters is to be released on to the RaceRoom Racing Experience platform.

So what games do include licensed porsches and lambos?
i believe forza, EA games, & im assuming gran turismo have lamborghinis. EA has exclusive rights to porsche & MSFT (forza) is the only company to ever buy temporary access (forza 4 and maybe earlier had a porsche dlc). im not sure, but i -think- lamborghini & ferrari are just really expensive relative to other companies, not actually licensed to anyone as porsche is. even AAA codemaster does not have lambo or ferrari in grid.

theres no way R3E can use RUF to substitute for porsche in the ADAC game sadly. jay can correct me if i'm wrong on that but i dont think i am.

Sooooooo SimBin AI does work in both 'experiences'. Yet there is none, not even a quick race option in RRRE.
Is there any reason for this? Or is it as i suspect a case of 'spend time on what will make new money forget the people who have already spent - we have that in the bank'?

You really do not do yourself any favours.

What Jay said.
The video is showing the R3E Singleplayer, not an Experience.
All the SP game modes will be available to use with every piece of content in R3E.
I just happened to use the GT Masters cars :)

Great to hear!!! Finally the end of hotlapping:D
Can give us a hint when the patch will be released? And will it already contain the improvements on the FFB?

Thx

I do hope you do something about adding skins into R3E, Assetto Corsa has a great variety made by modders which add greater variety to the cars, even iRacing you can add your own skins for free! I don't mind paying for your excellent tracks & cars but purchasing skins I think I draw the line.

Yes, the new FFB will be part of the next update.

I am really looking forward to hear your opinions about it, although i know that FFB is a subject to personal preference, and we will never make everybody happy.
But there are plenty of new options available to customize it according to your likings.
Everyone that could try it so far agreed that it was a big step up from what we had before.

Can´t really tell you an exact date for the release, but it should be fairly soon (a couple of weeks maybe?)
It will be quite a significant patch, including many long awaited features, and we want it out as much as you do :)

We are also looking into possibilities to offer more content in discounted pack´s. That would mean you don´t need to purchase every single livery by itself ;)

Thats not an experience, its an SP race with ADAC content :)

Nice Try. I can also do a SP race using the DTM content. But according to your previous posts about licensing you cannot race DTM/ADAC content in RRRE. So it is in fact using the content from the experience, is it not? Oschersleben is not available on its own in RRRE. Neither is the SLS. So yes it IS ADAC GTM Experience. And as far as i can make out the AI is also in ADAC GTM machinery.
But of course it's not the ADAC GT Masters Experience.
More smoke and mirrors i see... :rolleyes:

My point was (avoided again) why not have the AI lines in RRRE (not ADAC GTM)? The AI is there from DTM for the last 6 months(?)....

Yes, the new FFB will be part of the next update.

I am really lclarifying this :)
rrward to hear your opinions about it, although i know that FFB is a subject to personal preference, and we will never make everybody happy.
But there are plenty of new options available to customize it according to your likings.
Everyone that could try it so far agreed that it was a big step up from what we had before.

Can´t really tell you an exact date for the release, but it should be fairly soon (a couple of weeks maybe?)
It will be quite a significant patch, including many long awaited features, and we want it out as much as you do :)

We are also looking into possibilities to offer more content in discounted pack´s. That would mean you don´t need to purchase every single livery by itself ;)

Thanks for the quick heads up :)

Really looking forward to it

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%