RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling all drivers... roll up roll up and wonder down! Quality racing is fast approaching, don't leave it too late people, get yourself signed up!
Not done much practice yet? Don't worry, its the Norisring, anything could happen!
Spread the love people, lets get that grid filled up with the sound of 1.6 turbo's bouncing off the walls...;):D:)
Feel free to tag in anyone who doesn't know about this event, it would be great to get some 'first timers' along to share in the R3E club race love..
See you on track!
Paul

Alright fellas,
Sorry for the late notice but I'm going to have to pull out from tonight's race, had an operation yesterday and I was hopeful I'd be fit enough but its just not going to happen I'm afraid... sorry :(
Have a good race chaps and with luck I should be with you all for the WTCC on Monday (link).
Cheers folks, enjoy!
Paul

@Paul Jeffrey
getwellsoon.jpg

@Andrew Harper nightmare!!!! Good luck mate, hope it hurry's up for you :( Steam.. love it or hate it eh?
At least its 30 mins Practice and 30 mins Quali so you have a bit of time at least.....
What's updating, did i miss something?

Tell me about it! Haha.

Just got home from work, fired up the PC and was greeted by the update message. At the moment it's saying 15 minutes. So I'm pedalling faster to try and speed up the phone line! Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%