EU ADAC GT 2014 @ Nürburgring - Saturday August 1, 2015

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium

Saturday night we are going to race the Ring, the GP track that is. Pick a mighty GT3 from ADAC GT class and get ready for some action.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars: ADAC GT 2014
Track: Nürburgring GP
Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:00 GMT (45 minutes)

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Entry List
  1. Beikirch
  2. Andrew Harper
  3. Andrew Jackson
  4. Francis76
  5. Yetch
  6. Free
  7. Free
  8. Free
  9. Free
  10. Free
  11. Free
  12. Free
  13. Free
  14. Free
  15. Free
  16. Free
  17. Free
  18. Free
  19. Free
  20. Free
  21. Free
  22. Free
  23. Free
  24. Free

Andy_J

I hate VR. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Can you put me down as a "maybe"? I am away and might not get back in time for the race on Saturday. If I am back I will be in for sure.

Cheers
Andy:thumbsup:

Paul Jeffrey

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief
Staff
Premium
Alright fellas,
Sorry for the late notice but I'm going to have to pull out from tonight's race, had an operation yesterday and I was hopeful I'd be fit enough but its just not going to happen I'm afraid... sorry :(
Have a good race chaps and with luck I should be with you all for the WTCC on Monday (link).
Cheers folks, enjoy!
Paul

Paul Jeffrey

Staff
Premium
Cheers boys,
Nothing serious but it was in the ass region... so yeah, its a bit sore!
Some could say I got a bum deal *ta dah* :D

Andrew Harper

2000RPM
Premium
Sorry guys.

Just fired up steam and it's downloading an update? Haven't played in over a week so missed this one. Will try and get there but at the moment it's saying 1hr 30m to download. See if it speeds up!

Paul Jeffrey

Staff
Premium
@Andrew Harper nightmare!!!! Good luck mate, hope it hurry's up for you :( Steam.. love it or hate it eh?
At least its 30 mins Practice and 30 mins Quali so you have a bit of time at least.....
What's updating, did i miss something?

Top Bottom