ADAC 24 hrs Nürburgring qualifying and training Streams.

So the 2nd 24hr race weekend is under ways has I type.
the live Qualifying for the 24 hrs Nürburgring is under way on a damp track.
I will add links when i find them below for the following days
Classic and Fridays Qualifying and Saturdays race.
Ok the new link below is for Sporttotal who will be streaming the event.
This is a very good link here you will find links for the English race feed
and many options for on-board car cameras
I will leave the Radio Le Mans link for emergency
https://www.sporttotal.tv/47-adac-total-24h-rennen
Radio Le Mans sites is also live below.
http://www.radiolemans.co/2019/06/20/nurburgring-24h-2019/
https://www.24h-rennen.de/en/
Live timing windowed
https://livetiming.azurewebsites.net/event=50?config=w9
Live timing and live ticker info only in Deutsche ( German )
Maybe a Mod can use these link for the main page for the race Tomorrow.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this race even more than for the one at Le Mans. The pure variety of cars and stories from this race is really something unique in the professional world of motorsport we live in today :)

Yes I was hoping to make the race this year however I have been suffering with a Neck injury .
So next year now .
I did not fancy the four hour drive from Hamburg to the Ring and then having to lug camping equipment to a good spot on the ring.
I looked at trains more relaxed but the is no station less than one hrs drive away from the Ring if is was healthily then Train and a bike would be the best way to get around . and to avoid the heavy traffic jams both before and after the event . though there is the ever present risk of rain.
Still been ill means I get to see the Classic race and 2nd qualification live on a large projector screen .

For the future I am planning to get some friends over from the States to go to the 24hrs next year or a year later. and then go down to Visit both Porsche Museum and the Mercedes Museum I have visited both a long time ago , but still need to go to the new Porsche Museum .

Watching the race on motortrend and you can hardly hear the cars on track. Terrible placement of mics and of course you can hear the loquacious announcers. I think it was the same audio issue last year. Anyway that's my take on it, disappointing.

Driftking Tsuchiya P1 in his class....yes he has his own class...lol SP-PRO Like a real King...untouchable :)

Too bad Schwarzbierbude doesnt do a virtual 24h nos anymore with assetto corsa....long time ago with race07 you could watch and drive the 24h the same time. :D

Huge respect for the #89 Golf aswell, with all the time in the pits for the engine change in the all female team, getting the car back out and through to the finish. That is really the true spirit of endurance racing :)

pity, must have missed the point where the Audi snatched the win from the dominant Porsches. I was watching snippets on and off over the weekend, always had the livestream running in the den, managed to catch the demise of the leading Mercedes live and from then on it was Porsche 1, 2 with the Audis slowly creeping up the order. what happened to the leading 911?

I think it’s a pity that nothing about this great race and event appeared on the main page of RD.
I would suggest here are some people interested in a race that is much more dramatic than LeMans.

I suppose they're 98% of them amateurs doing this in their free time, so each helping hand is probably welcome. Use the keyboard you're sitting at, do a great write up, send it to the guys at RD, attach a photo or two, they'll definitely post it on the frontpage (and I will probably enjoy reading it ;) ).​

Except that I’m not that good at writing and maybe you don’t enjoy it
But you’re right. They are doing this in their spare time.
It shouldn’t be criticism at RD. Just my thoughts about a great race.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.6%