RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
This game works really nice and smooth after the latest update, it looks better then ever before and no lag at all.
And this evenings 1:st race was really fun nice fights for 2:nd Place with Andreas and one more that I don´t remember the name off :redface:. second race my wife called from Iran so I had to go sorry! cya on Sunday maybe

I use a below-minimum-spec macbook pro and after the latest patch I can now run track detail to medium - it's the only graphics option I can use when playing online (everything else off except the mirrors) but at least I get no lag now.

This game works really nice and smooth after the latest update, it looks better then ever before and no lag at all.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong r3e is my favourite sim. I love the cars and graphics. The DTM's and WTCC's are awesome. When i did some open server races at the weekend I had one no issues at all so was hoping it was gonna be ok tonight. If I sign up again I'll half the detail level and see if it works :thumbsup: Sorry I disappeared like that. Annoyance I think! :roflmao:

I give this game one more chance.In next week i try to buy some new staff.A cockpit.So this is a good chance to clean my PC inside (lot of dust i think :) ), and install new system.Last two events i don't have any problems but yesterday ..... i almost throw my PC by window :D.

Yesterday was laggy to me too, but I think it is because of internet connection/server ping. Was interesting race, but I received stupid hit which sent me out of track. It was really not necessary - I left lot of space to overtake so don't know why so much of aggression. It made me little bit upset,so then decided to work and didnt attend race2. Sorry, maybe next time :)
Btw: In QUALI 1 - 12 of 15 cars were in 1.5 sec. :confused: Isn't that brutally great?? :thumbsup:

@budlix i don't know who hit you maybe it was me. You're car was invisible for a few laps when we were in a 3 way battle. It was impossible to know where you were.

It was a good event. First race a little incident made go to the back and was fun recovering through the field.

Second race had more luck and stayed closer to the pack even after i waited after a little bump to other car. After that it was a great race to the finish.

Could also be me, but yeah: Madik you were often flickering faster then a stroboscope on track and ocasionally popped up behind me and ocasionally in front of me, and ofttimes just were gone entirely with the timing screen having no idea where you were. On my side of things, I never physicially hit you, but with your name having a ping of 998 above it, the game may just have decided that that happened.

(Although I disagree with there being enough track a bit, Zandvoort Club is surprisingly tight!)

This is weird, were we all having the odd ping/lag glitch?

Is there a way of checking my own ping whilst in the game?
Just a thought Andrew, do you make sure that AV,FW and Windows etc aren't updating or scanning when you play, or others that use up the bandwidth.
If you remind me on TS some time I will look and see what your ping is on the server, or get someone to view the multiplayer list when you are in game. Certainly a good idea to turn some details down to medium I know some of them give a real hit.
@Piotrek Blaszczak and @budlix the same, I can check the next time we're all online once you're in game we can see what ping it gives. Lag the destroyer of races.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back