RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a cruel man Lars.:p
True.
In fact, not only am I cruel, I also mete out my punishments with every sign of keen enjoyment. :D

EDIT: Speaking of which.....
For those who don't know, the M1s have also been supplied with the new tire pick-up physics.
So you may want to stay away from the grass and gravel. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Which is why it's probably a good thing I'm not in charge of picking the car/track combos. :whistling:
Otherwise both Portimao and Sonoma might make more frequent appearances than one would think was strictly necessary. :D

adac-2013-2014-png.103947

The EuroSpeedway Circuit 3.478 kilometres (2.161 mi) motorsport race track in Germany, near Klettwitz, in the Oberspreewald-Lausitz district. This is the infamous track where Alex Zanardi lost both his legs during a CART race in 2001 (he was the race leader back then).
Today this track is home to many racing events, with the DTM, ADAC GT Masters and the Superbike World Championships included!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Premium Giveaway!
By finishing the race, you're automatically qualified to win a free month of RD premium to award to your non-premium friend! It does not matter where you finish or what lap you finish. Again, just finish the race and you can win it! Winner will be randomly chosen!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: ADAC 2013/2014
Track: EuroSpeedway Lausitz

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Phil Davies
  2. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited by a moderator:
Clocks go back 1 hour this Sunday... Does that mean all events will begin 1 hour later like last year (1900 GMT)? Doesn't matter to me but it might help others make the race. This will be a 1300 EDT start time for me in Canada btw. Thanks for the tag Lorenzo...

Sign me up please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline