RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the lowest point of the sofa so that I can get low enough behind the coffee table, but not so low that I can't see over the wheel to my 15" laptop screen :cool:
I really do admire your dedication Keith, if I could race with a controller or wheel from the sofa I'd be doing a lot more of it. But no clutter in the living room is the command from on high, my mess must be kept in my study (really the junk room) no matter what madam calls it.:rolleyes: Of course this also allows her to monitor the time spent at the wheel, except when she's at work.:sneaky:

Ah true, this didn't come to my mind. It hapened to me once (I was invis.) and it would explain other smaller "aggressions" on me. Is there any way how to find out that I'm invis.? I also had some "gap-jumping" cars in front of me. It is really hard to consider where to drive if you see someone few seconds ten meters in front of you, than few seconds you are almost on his bumper.. Hope this will be fixed soon, because yes, it is race-killer.:(
Thanks @Kenny Paton, it's good idea, definitely would try it. What is some commong ping value? I have about 40-50 for RD server.
You shouldn't have any problems with that, it's one of the benefits of p2p.

Hello guys!
I'm a retired rfactor historix league driver looking to find a R3E home
Would love to join the Sunday race schedule but not sure what time this would be for me
I'm in California (pacific time)
Please count me in for this race
Welcome Robert, me I'm just historic(according to my children:)) A great mod, was a P&G man myself. Hope you enjoy it here.:D

Thanks. I hope that I can repair my G25 pedals. Got these very annoying throttle waves under full load. Maybe again the potionmeter.
Keep you updated.

Welcome Robert, me I'm just historic(according to my children:)) A great mod, was a P&G man myself. Hope you enjoy it here.:D
Thank you Kenny
It will be a nice change from the open server racing.
One taste of R3E and there was no going back to old outdated rfactor...excited to make new friends and be part of the RD family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%