RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to self: check the rear-view mirror to see if anyone qualified BEHIND you! Sorry @Lars Johansson, you were expecting me to start a little quicker :whistling::whistling:

Otherwise - fun race. I actually passed @Kenny Paton twice :ninja: but didn't lap him :confused: which isn't easy :whistling::whistling:
So the newcomers from Hampshire finished the race without so much as a displaced squash ball - bodes well for the next race when the R3E circus moves to the slippery dustbowl that is Sonoma.

Hope everybody has their pitstop keys assigned, my only problem's gonna be remembering them :x3::x3::x3:

I'm tentative. Looks like I should have my T300 back today, so I need to get it hooked back up and checked out. I feel like I might have something to do Sunday, but if my schedule is clear I'll try to show up.

You're car was invisible for a few laps
Ah true, this didn't come to my mind. It hapened to me once (I was invis.) and it would explain other smaller "aggressions" on me. Is there any way how to find out that I'm invis.? I also had some "gap-jumping" cars in front of me. It is really hard to consider where to drive if you see someone few seconds ten meters in front of you, than few seconds you are almost on his bumper.. Hope this will be fixed soon, because yes, it is race-killer.:(
Thanks @Kenny Paton, it's good idea, definitely would try it. What is some commong ping value? I have about 40-50 for RD server.

Hello guys!
I'm a retired rfactor historix league driver looking to find a R3E home
Would love to join the Sunday race schedule but not sure what time this would be for me
I'm in California (pacific time)
Please count me in for this race

Been having some connection issues the past couple days so I think it might be best I sign out. If I can figure it out before the race, I'll let you know and jump back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%