RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@randy66 @Phil Davies @Magic43 That was some intense racing, guys. :)
After being in the lead for a while, the thoughts of actually winning a race started to march with ill-deserved optimism towards my brain.
Got even better when Phil and Randy had a tussle behind me, meaning I could nip out further in front.
But obviously not. I mean, if I can't get someone to ram me and take me out, I'm quite capable of screwing things up on my own, thank you very much. :D
Great clean racing, and this car/track combo is about as much fun as you can have without chemical stimulants. ;)

I did find out why it can be a good idea to run with minimal UI though.
Somewhere around lap 18, as I crossed the finish-line I looked up at the times and thought:
"Okay, so Phil has gained half a second this lap. That means that if I can...Oh crap, brake, BRAKE, BRAKE!!" :D
Todays word of wisdom: Don't take your eyes of the road to do math. :roflmao:

I won't learn to drive and set up the Evil Things by avoiding them :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
What's the phrase......
fwd-sucks-300x150.jpg

:D

sonoma-racewayfull.jpg

The full DTM 2015 experience comes to Sonoma (Long). DRS, Mandatory pitstop with tyre changes, what's not to love. Make sure you're there for this thrilling experience. Don't forget practice those pitstops, map the keys and let's make a night of it.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com
Cars: DTM 2015
Track:
Sonoma (long)

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 18:45 (40 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. Keith Joyce
  3. Phil Davies
  4. D C ??
  5. mark rawlins
  6. Lars Hansen
  7. Otune
  8. Schwud Nelsh
  9. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108
  10. Ho3n3r
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
sonoma-racewayfull.jpg

The touring cars won't be sauntering around Sonoma when we get behind the wheel for our Thursday night double header. Saving the tyres on these FWD favourites will be crucial, so if you're up to the challenge you know what to do.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Cars:
WTCC 2014
Track: Sonoma (WTCC)
Race 1
Practice:
18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 18:45 GMT> (25 minutes)
Race 2
Qualifying:
19:10 GMT (10 minutes)
Race: 19:20 GMT (20 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. Keith Joyce
  3. Phil Davies
  4. MoerasGrizzly
  5. Piotrek Blaszczak
  6. Lars Hansen
  7. Schwud Nelsh
  8. SOLO59
  9. budlix
  10. JayS
  11. Tom4sz
  12. mark rawlins
  13. Quentis Gillispie
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
sonoma-racewayfull.jpg

These GT3 cars from the ADACs series will surely kick up some dust when we take them to the shorter sprint version of Sonoma Raceway. A great way to round off the weekend with some power racing amongst friends.

Join us

Cars:
ADAC 2013/14
Track: Sonoma (Sprint)

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 18:45 GMT (35 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. Keith Joyce
  3. Phil Davies
  4. MoerasGrizzly
  5. Lars Hansen
  6. T. Userli
  7. marecki1985
  8. Velopl
  9. Zack Bond
  10. Brandon Wright
  11. Robert Lemon
  12. Lorenzo Bonder
  13. Schwud Nelsh
  14. Piotrek Blaszczak
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
I woke up feeling sick... runny nose and headache.... I still tried to soldier it and race. But I just couldn't keep it together. Really good car/track combo though. Thanks Kenny for hosting! I should be ok for tomorrows race. Looking forward to it

I woke up feeling sick... runny nose and headache.... I still tried to soldier it and race. But I just couldn't keep it together. Really good car/track combo though. Thanks Kenny for hosting! I should be ok for tomorrows race. Looking forward to it
Dean, I was a bit like that early last week, hope you keep better and are okay for the next one.
Take care mate.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back