RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
In advance i wanna say sorry for my language.

I have heard about sutch problems before but its rare it usualy happens when some one has his raceroom screen on the back ground and is doing something elss while the game changes to race mode.

But what ****** me off is that the rules of RD state No chatting is allowed during qualifing and Race. And this is the 5th race in about 3 weeks time that pepole have started chatting during the race. Its an huge distraction it did cost me my first place.

The second thing that i wanted to adress is that Jan was in the middel of the track on the race line chatting. That exact same thing happend last week in laguna seca. And than it scared me to dead cause i didnt see it comming so i missed my breaking point and flew off. And this week same thing.

If u want to tell some one some thing about the race put ur car in the ******* pits bacause thats what the pits is for. Go on the forum or go on teamspeak or go where ever u like. That is not in tha race. And talk to that person in private so one one gets distracted and we can all have a fun race.

If some one can say something in the race its the race host or a RD staff member. If there is something wrong whit the servet or some one made a illigal move and needs to leave the room. Other wise just remain silent during the race.

I hope this stuff will get to a hold and we can have clean fair races for here on out.

Greetingss

Jesse

EDIT: Moderated language - please remember this is a family orientated forum, thanks. Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Please sign me provisionally in.
Will maybe miss race 1 but for second one I'll be for sure in.

And, please let us all be cautious at the chicanes because of the stone like tyre barriers. Noticed last time many big crashes and maybe reset your online connection because Salzburg is famours for invisible player.

See you all on track. ;-)

TBH i think the lack of pepole has to do whit some pepole not respecting the rules. Like i explained in my message in at the race from monday post

Little dissapointed this was a no go.....I spent alot of time running laps and fine tuning my ffb. I finally got it to feel really good and detailed to the point that I am not playing many other titles.
I think the main reason for low attendance is due to paying for some of the content. Maybe once the updated new physic land we should go back to base content to draw in more racers for free than maybe do a monthly vote to see if there's enough interest in running paid content 1 or 2 paid contents like wtcc 14 & adac ?

Just my .02

Cheers

Last edited:
I don't think it's any one thing. I can make a few educated guesses, but the easiest option seems to be to list what keeps me away (for the moment) from R3E.

1) The FFB. It just feels weird to me. Been playing around with the settings, but can't seem to find something that fits.

2) Paid content. Usually not a biggie, since the expense usually is fairly minor, but if I'm struggling with the FFB in the first place, getting me to spend more money is something of a hard sell.
This weeks Salzburgring being a case in point.

3) Lack of MoTec support. I'm an absolute muppet when it comes to creating set-ups based on feel alone (and again the weird FFB comes into play), so I need my graphs to analyse the car.
At present there's just too much stuff going on under the hood (no pun intended) for me to get very far.

4) There are only so many hours in the day. Right now the RDTCC takes up most of my sim-time.
Yeah, I know it hasn't started yet, but I'd rather not get completely humiliated in the first few races, so I'm practising my proverbial butt off. ;)

Also, there's competition within RD itself between the different sims.
Right now the newly published V8 Supercars in GSCE are attracting ludicrously big grids, and if people are racing there, they can't simultaneously be in R3E.
Just one of those things. Every game has its ebbs and flows, so I wouldn't worry too much.
Once the ADAC '15 (and Spa) comes out, I'm reasonably confident that the R3E servers will fill up again.
People (including myself) are fickle, and most of us are suckers for anything new and shiny. :D

ADAC's today folks! Roll up roll up and join in the fun :D

This race will be a useful little test session in preparation for the GTR3 Friday battle tomorrow night.. don't miss out on this opportunity to get some serious practice in and stay ahead of the opposition people! ;)

Lets get this on guys, its been a bit slow of late in the R3E club with event participation, I really want us to get back on the up and up and get those grids back well into the double figures again before the winter rush starts back up come October time... only you guys can do this, so lets make this, and even more importantly tomorrows GTR3 Friday event (which I hope in time becomes massive ;):D)......

Don't like the events we host? Then don't forget we have an open suggestions thread <here>..
Please guys, lets get back on track and make this club all that it can be...

@JayS @SOLO59 @Ole Marius Myrvold @budlix @t.userli @Piotrek Blaszczak @Kurupt CDN @Lars Hansen @Kenny Paton @Morne Du Plooy @Warren Schembri @Jozsef Veverka @Chris Zijlstra @Francis76 @Magnus Stjerneby @R.C.Alves @Aki Korhonen @Phil Davies @Robin @Filip Carlén @Craig Patteson @Andrew Harper @Lars Johansson @Blx @Tom4sz @robopuff @Radics Istvan @Voltaic @Quentis Gillispie @Reinhard Berger @Bunny:K[UK] @monsieurjackb @Jyri Kettunen @Joao Fernandes @PaulH @Hedsup @Aki Korhonen @Piet Dekimpe @andodone @Filip Carlén @Phil Hopkins @MrBiscotte @Andi Goodwin @John Addison @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 @Luca Antinori @Franklin Stegink @Tobias Röhner @Metzger82 @Von Butters @Jake Fangio @Otune @Stefan Mizzi @Paul Joseph @Cavetastic @xnorb @Brandon Wright @Blkout

And don't forget guys, feel free to tag a mate!!!!

Thanks, see you on track :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years