RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first race finish after 5 minutes of race.I have problem with modem , PC ,etc.I second race i finish in 7th place.In first lap i bum someone , but i think is a race incident :).Copule laps to go I lost control an looossseee my very good position number six :(.This is my first event on this track EVER , and i practice over 15 minutes when server is up :).THX for tonight race.Now i go to short holidays.Good night

Nice races gents. First race I started and finished second. Had some framerate issues which annoyed me a bit. Before Race two I restarted the game and all was good. Then I came up with the brilliant idea to do the second race in the Lada. I have to say the rear of the Lada is very stable, no oversteer at all (something you'll notice a lot in the Honda in turn 2 for example). But the front is not as stable and there was a lot of understeer once the car settled, which I noticed in turn 2 and the final corner a lot. Started from 4th, car didn't go off the line so fell back a bit. Then had a great battle for 3rd. :)

Excellent race tonight guys, really enjoyed myself :thumbsup:

Had a lousy start in race 1 and dropped back to 5th, then had a really really good clean fight with Beno for a large portion of the race.. thanks Beno, excellent driving fella :) Once passed, closed in on Jessy but just ran out of time to make anything happen...

Race 2 started much better and worked my way into P2 at the start, was looking forward to trying to hold Oscar back when the wife decided to pop in and talk to me :devilish: That phased me a bit and I ended up dropping back behind Oscar and Francisco into P4. Had a lovely race with Francisco, including a mint pass into T1 (until I get passed again later). Francisco got a slow down and that left Jessie and I to battle again... I ran well wide into the corner after the chicane and decided I had an unfair advantage so slowed and let Jessie past, and spent the rest of the race having a battle with him to the end.

All in fellas, some great racing with some top guys, grats..

As always, thank you all for coming and racing together, this club keeps getting better and better and its all because of you guys, showing up race in race out and making these events first class, as always.
Until next time chaps, thank you and good night until next time.. :thumbsup:

Fellas... thread has been started <here>... discuss... :D

Please remember, this is a public forum, so try to keep that in mind when you post on the above thread.. no naming names or being disrespectful to others, the club or RD please :thumbsup: Thank you :)

Well, it wasn't my lucky day.
In Race 1 I hit wall in last turn when trying to insolently overtake through inside and hadn't enough space.
But things came even worse, when I had huuuge accident with @Piotrek Blaszczak. He had connection issues, I didn't see his car, which suddenly appeared when he was staying (maybe trying to go back on track) when I was aaccelerating from fast turn and then blick-and-BAM! I am very sorry Piotrek, but you showed to me only few miliseconds before hit - very shocking moment for me - almost jumped on my chair.
Race 2 was much better, bad start (it is my speciality) but found my tempo and started catching-ride. Unfortunately I had issues with somes with bad connection (was jumping around track), but then somebody shot me from track in turn 1. It happens, but it was like.. I think he forgot breaking?? Didn't give up, trying go back and made some positions, but yesterday's races weren't mine.
See you next time, with bigger portion of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 312 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%