ACTV

Apps ACTV 2.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Everything set up very nicely. Only change the red (not well readable) color text lap time with green and that's it.
And like Lino said, in multiplayer, Tower doesn't behave normal sometimes. But the speed trap is ok.

Hello, I do not see an icon on the right of the screen to activate the application in spite of I copied him in the directory "python"...
That have to I make so that she works...
Thank you has You

Thx for great app. Is there a way to see all grid on the tower, not only the "5s" battle? For streaming this is very needed. Also do You plan adding showing last laps of players? (for example next to deltas)

How to optimize to 1280x720 resolution?! The overlay works in 1920x1080 and the informations are huge.

Thanks!
see attached image...
you can downsize it all the way down to... I can't read that ;)

Attachments

• config.jpg
    config.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 571
Hello, I would like to change the F7 key to another? Use the F7 to move to the free camera in AC (ALLOW_FREE_CAMERA = 1 in assetto_corsa.ini file) ... Using your APP F7 crashes for free camera ... Thank you and congratulations for APP ... Sorry my english bad...

Hello, I would like to change the F7 key to another? Use the F7 to move to the free camera in AC (ALLOW_FREE_CAMERA = 1 in assetto_corsa.ini file) ... Using your APP F7 crashes for free camera ... Thank you and congratulations for APP ... Sorry my english bad...
thank you, It allready has been changed for the next version
It not crashing, it's just intercepting the key before the game can receive it

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%