ACTV Competizione

Apps ACTV Competizione 1.2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I suppose I could go through the Python code and answer this for myself, but I figured I'd come and ask here first... :D

Does the car_classes.ini support wildcards in the cars list? Like, for example, using rss_formula_hybrid_* to pick up all of the RSS F1 cars, or tcr_* to pick up all of the WTCR cars?

EDIT: Having now experimented with it, the answer is no, wildcards do not seem to be supported... yet...?

Last edited:
Can't figure out for the live of me how to configure classes as in the video using the ini file. Can someone expand on it a bit better or send me a diff example? Am I supposed to use the steamids AND the cars as it states both as a condition? Using just the cars the app bugs out. Thanks a bunch

Is it possible for someone to post the contents of the config file as mine seems to have got wiped out... ignore me fixed it

Last edited:
I have a question, sometimes if I can change the car logo on the leaderboard and other times that are with custom skins with new folders, it does not detect the image, how can I make it detect or take them?

This is exactly what we were looking for to make the timer look better in our Sim Lounge, however, it does not seem to work unless the race is launched from Content Manager. In our lounge, we use CM for Python App overlays and CSP, however, we launch AC from a different launcher called Lounge Control. The Timer shows up in the sidebar as active but is not visible. If I launch from CM directly, it is fine. Any way around this so we can use it in our lounge?

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back