actracker

Apps actracker 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
am i the only one here, who doesn't have colours and estimated delta's??? also some names don't stay inside the border... they are to long to display and just reach out the app...

i downloaded the latest version just minutes ago so i don't understand what's wrong. but it is a very good app.

am i the only one here, who doesn't have colours and estimated delta's??? also some names don't stay inside the border... they are to long to display and just reach out the app...
Hi Sabine, the app takes your last lap to get an estimate for the delta, so it will only show the delta from the second lap. The colours should also work (assuming that not everyone is not on the same lap :), and the long names going outside the box is a bug, I'll have to check it out.

Hi Sabine, the app takes your last lap to get an estimate for the delta, so it will only show the delta from the second lap. The colours should also work (assuming that not everyone is not on the same lap :), and the long names going outside the box is a bug, I'll have to check it out.
I recall on my complains... the colours and delta's indeed show up after i drove a lap.
thanks!

Can't see the app icon ingame. 64bit running. not testet on 32bit.
Yes, it is activated in generall settings!
Strange, I just checked and it's working from here. Make sure you remove the old version before installing this one. Also it uses the default icon, but it should appear near the bottom of the list of apps ingame.

Strange, I just checked and it's working from here. Make sure you remove the old version before installing this one. Also it uses the default icon, but it should appear near the bottom of the list of apps ingame.

error.JPG

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 61 6.7%
  • < 5 years