Resource icon

Misc AcTools Cars Manager 0.3.63

Login or Register an account to download this content
x4fab submitted a new resource:

AcTools Ui Json Fixer - Small utility for easy editing ui_car.json files

Small utility for easy editing ui_car.json files. Written using NW.js.

Features:
  • Enable/disable vehicles
  • Edit name, tags and description
  • Search for description online
Tips:
  • Press RMB to open controls bar
  • Select found text in built-in browser and press “OK”
  • Don't forget to save changes (Ctrl+S)
Screenshots:...

Read more about this resource...

Hello!

When I click on "Update previews" it says the following from attached screen capture in this message.

Can you help me?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 1111111111.jpg
    1111111111.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 813
I start the program, browse to D:\carsims\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars and press OK.
The program states that it can't find the folder

Any ideas?
I had the same issue, you need to just locate your AC folder not the cars folder

@x4fab this does everything I want it to now, no issues at all. I can use the manual feature if I want to change the angle (like for especially big or small cars for example). Thanks! :)

Oh, it also gives error when trying to update previews.

I tried moving all my cars but one. No luck. :( The only one car works well in AC but still fails on AcTools Cars Manager 0.2.21.

I don't have AC on the default directory. I have it on J:\Assetto Corsa

Any help? Can I find any error log or debug file generated by AcTools Cars Manager?

Very good program overall. I like it. Keep updating it.

Thanks! :)

Clipboard02.jpg

Oh, it also gives error when trying to update previews. …

Sorry, this error means it can't load CLR library AcTools.dll. So, yeah, in that case showrooms, auto-previews and practice will be broken. Are you sure you did not rename uijson.exe?

Sorry, this error means it can't load CLR library AcTools.dll. So, yeah, in that case showrooms, auto-previews and practice will be broken. Are you sure you did not rename uijson.exe?

Not renamed. I just downloaded the new updated version and copied the 3 files to the AC directory. I don't have AcTools.dll file on my PC. Where can I find it?

Clipboard03.jpg

Not renamed. I just downloaded the new updated version and copied the 3 files to the AC directory. I don't have AcTools.dll file on my PC. Where can I find it?

View attachment 96646
Oh, this is bad. AcTools.dll is already included in uijson.exe. And, I'm sorry, I was wrong, trouble in clr.node (obviously). But it's have to be included too.

Hmm... What OS do you use? x32, x64?

Maybe I've found where the problem is. Please download this archive with temporary unpacked version, unpack it in some temporary folder, open directory “app” with “nw.exe” (just drag'n'drop folder on exe-file) and then try to open showroom. It has to work.

Looks like Chrome don't allow to download it. Damn. I'm going to upload new version properly soon and if then bug won't disappear, we'll try something else, ok?

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 184 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 138 7.7%
  • < 5 years