Activation Issue

I am struggling with activating the Rfactor program. I have read a few past forum details for help and see that I should delete the Trymedia License but I can't find it...... I have ticked 'show all hidden folders' , still can't find it. I am using windows 7 and would like some help on this as it is very frustrating especially as I set it up on another PC (windows 7) no problem...... Can someone please help!

I don't know if I'll get in trouble for saying this, but I've never had to screw around with trymedia and activations. The DVD version requires no cd key and the no-dvd exe also unlocks the download version. For convenience I use rfactor lite and just copy the no-dvd exe right to the rfactor lite folder and its unlocked.

Trymedia folder on my windows 7 system in C:\ProgramData. It is a hidden folder so unhide first.

I always keep a copy of this folder very safe and if i do need to completley reinstall i get the game upto 1255 then copy the Trymedia folder back to its original location and i dont have to go through the activation process.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back