activation code

Ondrej Kapal

3000RPM
Hey,
I just bought my rFactor on DVD but there is no activation code and after start up it wants to activate it first... I am confused, where can I get my code ?

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Hmmm - I never needed any codes at all after I installed my DVD copy - I was under the impression that codes were just for downloaded versions.

Ondrej Kapal

3000RPM
I was too, I am reading that on some discussion at the moment but after my install it just wanted the code - maybe can it be because I have tried the demo first? it tells me that I have 10 more minutes to try... I deleted temp files registry etc. but it still cant gets work and wants activation code :(

Nigel Atkins

3000RPM
like stu says the dvd version has a disc check so no need to activate, where did you buy your copy, maybe you`ve been ripped off.

Ondrej Kapal

3000RPM
I tried it to install on my laptop where it works properly... maybe it is really because of that demo which I uninstalled and deleted everything, maybe there something has stuck up and it thinks that it is not DVD version... I am working on it to find that but I checked it and there is nothing :/

Nigel Atkins

3000RPM
did you delete the rFactor folder in documents?

theres defo something left over from the demo, if oyu have no luck try googling

Ondrej Kapal

3000RPM
I deleted everything... google said me that it can be only this stuff or something with exe files, I will try to upgrade my version (I bought v1.255 but if I will replace my files with files from patch it might works)

Top Bottom