(ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface

Apps (ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
So I got everything to work properly it seems except that when the stint is complete the motec exporter seems to do nothing. A command line window opens then eventually closes. The folder that says the car name and track name appears but there's no telemetry file in the folder.

can anyone help I cannot get this to work it sees to be something to do with my IP address I think, I am not very technical so any help would be appreciated
upload_2015-9-26_11-49-3.png

Last edited:
Hello Allan, any luck yet? Kinda surprised no one has offered help. The best advice I can give is shut AC and Steam off, Google "finding your internet primary IP with your OS" (Win???). Then start ACTI alone from it's folder and type it in, think it's in trigger 0, (check directions) play with the menus & settings just to check everything else looks good - matches. Write down that IP and start AC, type that IP in ACTI and try it. If you have no luck restart and check ACTI alone again just to make sure it saved your IP and close it..or maybe try leaving it open. Start up and see if you get a connection. Trial, error and patience, if your IP matches the auto launce should get it going. This is all off the top of my head, hope it works out! :)

Edward thanks for the reply, I wonder if I have all the correct files downloaded. in the Zip file I have an Archive folder, acti_package_v1.0.2.rar, screenshots.rar, vcredist_x64.exe and vcredist_x86.exe. Do all of these and the sub folders need to be extracted to "My Documents", it would have been great if they would do a step by step guide as I am sure not everyone is savvy on setting this up.

Allen I have the first first version and all you should need to download is acti package rar. This file unzips several rar files you need, even MoTec i2Pro. One gets unzipped to My Docs and one to Asetto Corsa. The others are for MoTec don't worry about those yet. Once you have the ONE file ACTI Pack, create a folder on your desktop and unzip them in it. Then get back with me, or follow the pdf instructions included step by step and if you get stuck, message me. Your screenshots look good just not connecting. Here's why I said play with the menu settings to check everything matches;
(Optional) You can also set the ACTI Trigger Control settings directly through the app
configuration file (i.e. "C:\Program Files
(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\acti\config.ini)
That .ini will be there once you unzip the ACTI Trigger Control to your Assetto Corsa folder and the settings (IP) need to be the same.
The computer is the one not savy. Let me know how it goes.

I cannot see the info below on my PC so I don't know if everything has loaded correctly as I assume those are part of the download programme. My config.ini in acti is looking at the right folder. the 3rd picture is what I am seeing when I go into the game, cant see what the issue could be, but what is cp1252 error seems something is not loading unless my firewall is blocking but I have checked and it allows all that's needed so I am totally lost

screen4l5u8c.png

and there you can see the error :(
screen5q1uuq.png

acti settings (1).jpg

Hello, how are you doing today. Currently we are using this app to do medical research. My question is, has the new update of 1.3 made the app non usable? The apps no longer show up in my app tray in the right corner.

Hello, how are you doing today. Currently we are using this app to do medical research. My question is, has the new update of 1.3 made the app non usable? The apps no longer show up in my app tray in the right corner.
I will look into it. It seems that the 1.3 update caused many apps to stop working. Btw, I'm really curios, what kind of medical research are you guys doing? It would be interesting to know :)

Currently, we are using Assetto to supplement a research driving simulator -- great outcomes available on AC through ACTI! You can email me at jstowe@dom.wustl.edu and I'd be happy to tell you our current research projects...we could also still use a bit of help in generating maps.

Firstly, congratulations for your amazing ACTI application.
I've noticed that are available in Assetto Corsa's setup screen the inner, middle and outer tyre temperatures.
I would like to ask you if you could update the ACTI application in order to collect the inner and outer tyre temperature channels.
It will provide us a much better data analisys and your help will be really appreciated!

Thanks!
AC still doesn't provide external access to this data. As soon as it does, ACTI will as well...

So I got everything to work properly it seems except that when the stint is complete the motec exporter seems to do nothing. A command line window opens then eventually closes. The folder that says the car name and track name appears but there's no telemetry file in the folder.
What do the acti logs say?

Ed what I trying to say is I cannot find the ACTI settings box anywhere on my PC, where should it be located.
can anyone help I cannot get this to work it sees to be something to do with my IP address I think, I am not very technical so any help would be appreciated
View attachment 106276
Ok, so:
1. In the acti.exe settings, leave localhost as the IP.
2. In the in-game trigger control settings, leave localhost as the Trigger 0 IP and delete all other IPs (i.e. Trigger 1 and Trigger 2 should be blank).
3. Make sure that acti.exe is not blocked by any firewall or anti-virus program that you might be using.

Let me know what happens ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back