(ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface

Apps (ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jyaqhg6.jpg

I never use Live telemetry (only do few tests), because can't drive and look to telemetry at the same time, so i don't know about using reference lap in realtime. Sorry

For some reason, I am not getting any output files. It generates the folder with the track/car name, but it is empty. In the log (in ACTI in app) I get "Started external MoTeC converter." so I'm assuming theres an issue with that executable or the communication between it and the main program.

Edit: In the logs for the motec converter, there is this error ">>> ERROR : Aborting program! Line #: 185 , Filename: ascii_to_motec.cpp"

Last edited:
@Zachary Berry Did you tried to connect the app in game to the acti application ? are you able to see live telemetry ?
It is connected to ACTI for sure. I will have to double check if live is functioning but I would assume it is, as the telemetry data is being written to a temporary XML format file in the tmp folder. I believe the issue is when the converter is parsing this file.

Also the folder with the car and track name is being generated, but it is empty.

@KLGreene Could you add the aero channels in the next update? I know that there's the "wings" app, but it's not easy to check it while driving and it's definitely annoying.

Great app but I have two questions,

When the log is saved when returning to pit, the screen flash a bit and AC leave full-screen (have to hit alt+enter to enter it again). Possible to change this behavior?

Would it be possible to change the base log directory ? I use motec for AC, rF2 and AMS so it would be nice to keep all logs in one common base folder, for easier admin.

Jens, I remember at some point I also had AC leave full screen mode upon telemetry data write.

I remember it had to do with the way I initiated ACTI if I remember correctly.
I always MANUALLY start the ACTI.exe before starting AC (not use the auto start feature) and since then the behavior is normal.

When open acti.exe (Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface)
Edit , Settings and in live telemetry
Reference Lap Path.
How to get reference laps /.csv files for a new track.

In the Motec i2 software open "tools" and open the "lap editor".
Generate a lap either by GPS data or by the other option (can't remember without looking at the open app).

Do use the other option (GPS will not work well and often mangles the sector designation when using the Motec i2 software with ACTI telemetry data).

This will generate a proper track map.

Every time I try to generate track data, it tells me that the G Force Lat data is unavailable. It is also not listed under channels. Additionally, I don't have oversteer telemetry as well. Is it not recording correctly in ACTI?

Every time I try to generate track data, it tells me that the G Force Lat data is unavailable. It is also not listed under channels. Additionally, I don't have oversteer telemetry as well. Is it not recording correctly in ACTI?

You can use an alias

upload_2018-2-9_0-0-28.png

And math for Steered Angle
I reverse the G Force Lat to get the wheel friction circle correct
and Steering Angle to get - for right hand turns (but this is optional)

upload_2018-2-9_0-2-1.png

And you will have to enter an wheelbase in details

upload_2018-2-9_0-3-35.png

(2850mm seems to be an common used value for road cars)

Then oversteer should work

upload_2018-2-9_0-5-39.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back