Misc ACSPRH | Real Helmets For Assetto Corsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco17_ok submitted a new resource:

ACSPRH | Real Helmets For Assetto Corsa - ACSPRH | Real Helmets For Assetto Corsa

ACSPRH | Real Helmets For Assetto Corsa
View attachment 305904

Finally, with the new Shader Patch update it's possible to change helmets for each skin. This means that every driver can have his custom helmet, adding more realism to the game.
All the instructions are in the readme file and in the texture guide.

Special thanks:
@jvinu2000 for letting me use his models
@CC for his help...

Read more about this resource...

Please Marco please !! :whistling::D
v8supercars-bathurst-2014-jamie-whincup-and-paul-dumbrell.jpg
I want the same model one day ... :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Thank you :thumbsup:

Hi, i tried to install using the readme file but i have a red helmet showing for all drivers (except Norris and Sainz, no idea why) can you help me please or make the instruction file a bit easier to understand ? because actually i don't understand it at all... i mean install file there and there ok but then "put it in skin folder you want" is it in the car folder where every dds files are or is it in the texture/helmet folder ? and what do i do with the .kn5 files ?
this really need some clarity or a video showing how you install it would be good.
thanks

Hi, i tried to install using the readme file but i have a red helmet showing for all drivers (except Norris and Sainz, no idea why) can you help me please or make the instruction file a bit easier to understand ? because actually i don't understand it at all... i mean install file there and there ok but then "put it in skin folder you want" is it in the car folder where every dds files are or is it in the texture/helmet folder ? and what do i do with the .kn5 files ?
this really need some clarity or a video showing how you install it would be good.
thanks
Hi.
If you see red helmets it means that you installed it correctly. The only thing you need are the textures.

Hi.
If you see red helmets it means that you installed it correctly. The only thing you need are the textures.
thanks but what textures are we talking about ? i have put every helmet_2019.dds in every folders containing the skins but as i said it doesn't work as it shows a red helmet ingame.

thanks but what textures are we talking about ? i have put every helmet_2019.dds in every folders containing the skins but as i said it doesn't work as it shows a red helmet ingame.
I'll post a video on how to install the mod soon, I think it's better for everyone as it's not so intuitive.:)

I don't know what i'm doing wrong but i cant get this to work for me. I have the latest SOL and followed the video a couple times to make sure i didn't mess anything up, but still wont work for mods and or Kunos cars.

I don't know what i'm doing wrong but i cant get this to work for me. I have the latest SOL and followed the video a couple times to make sure i didn't mess anything up, but still wont work for mods and or Kunos cars.
You don't need the latest version of SOL, but the right version of the Custom Shader Patch, as I explained in the video.

Could you please also release the driver suit template for it as the driver suit is not using 2016_Driver's suit so 2016_SUIT_DIFF.dds will not load properly if I simply rename it to DRIVER_SUIT.dds:O_o:
Or maybe just change the suit used to 2016_Driver's?

Great mod using it for my ACFL F1 2019 mod. but it need to be completed missing Verstapen, Gasly, Bottas, Perez, Stroll & Hulkenberg

This is awesome! I'm making custom helmets and these variations are absolute stunning!
Only problem I've encountered is that you need to warp some of the logo's otherwise they get ugly.

Also, are planning on finishing the full F1 grid? Because, I'm already trying to get some of it done

Marco17_ok updated ACSPRH | Real Helmets For Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

Updated Driver Model

The driver model has been updated so you can now use standard textures (2016_Gloves_DIFF and 2016_Suit_DIFF) instead of the old ones (DRIVER_Gloves and DRIVER_Suit).

The installation process is the same as before. I just recommend to delete old kn5 files inside assettocorsa/content/driver if you have installed the old version. Remember also to change ext_config.ini inside skins folders.

Texture names are the same (you find all the instructions in the RAR).

Hope...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%