ACRL DRS

Apps ACRL DRS 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
AdderSwim submitted a new resource:

ACRL DRS - DRS and F1 Rules for League use.

This was developed for ACRL but uploaded here for other leagues to use. The python app includes the option for many rules used in current and recent F1 to be checked. The main aim is the 1s DRS activation rule. It is set up to give chat messages to a server when rules are broken. However the app cant prevent the DRS being used at the incorrect time so it sends chat messages when rules are broken.

View attachment 191644

Here at the detection point I am within 1s of the car in front...

Read more about this resource...

English:
Hello AdderSwim,

Regarding the check whether all the rules of the DRS also really comply where on the server sends it the file to check and how heist this file?

Would it be possible if someone gets a Drive through penalty that is displayed in the chat? And that you only have 3 rounds for the punishment? The at the moment I can drive the Drive through penalty yes when I would like 5 round afterwards or 10 round there is not yet a penalty.also if I start 5 round later the penalty.

Is there any way to restrict the use of DRS? So as in the DTM that one can use the DRS Pro race only 36 times under the conditions that one under one second is behind one ??

Sorry for the many ask but the app would be really awesome if one could do so: D

best regards
Stefan
------------------------------------------
German:
Hallo AdderSwim,

Bezüglich des überprüfens ob alle die Regeln des DRS auch wirklich einhalten wohin auf dem Server schickt er die Datei zum überprüfen und wie heist diese Datei ?

Wäre es eventuell auch möglich wenn jemand eine durchfahrtsstrafe bekommt das das im Chat angezeigt wird ? und das man für das antreten der Strafe nur 3 Runden hat ? den zur zeit kann ich die Durchfahrtsstrafe ja antreten wann ich möchte ob 5 runden danach oder 10 runden es gibt dafür nicht noch eine strafe.also wenn ich erst 5 runden später die Strafe antrete.

Gibt es auch irgendwie die möglichkeit die DRS benutzung einzuschrenken ? also so wie in der DTM das man das DRS Pro Rennen nur 36 mal benutzen darf unter den voraussetzungen das man unter 1 sekunde hinter einem ist ??

Sorry für die Vielen fragen aber die App wäre echt genial wenn man das so machen könnte :D

Liebe Grüße
Stefan

Stefan,

I'm not really going to develop this further. Just didn't want it to go unused so posted it here. The app sends chat messages to the server if in the settings file it is a partial match. So then your server chat log will show when drivers broke the DRS rule i.e. get a drive through. There is no checking of number of laps between a penalty being issued and it being served. As for your other requests if you have someone familiar with python you are free to make the changes yourself. The changes themselves are all possible but I don't have the time to properly make these changes and test fully.

All the Best, Adder

hi, how do you tell if someone has altered the rules file different to yours?
Edit: Checksum for rules is not posting to chat but is writing to the py.log file, any help much appreciated
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi mate, issue im having is
ac.sendChatMessage(appName + " is running.") #this posts to chat ACRL_DRS is running, Great!
ac.sendChatMessage(appName + (" App checksum: %s" % hasher.hexdigest())) #This does not
ac.sendChatMessage(appName + (" Rule checksum: %s" % hasher2.hexdigest())) #this does not

thanks

Manage to find a work around, for what ever reason it was only posting the first ac.sendchatmessage so i added the whole thing into one
ac.sendChatMessage(appName + " is running. "
+ (appName + (" App checksum: %s " % hasher.hexdigest()))
+ (appName + (" Rule checksum: %s " % hasher2.hexdigest())) )

breaks outside the chat window but stuff it, its produces what i need

Maybe there is a couple of these () too much on the second and third chat message? Or does ac.sendChatMessage have a built in spam-filter? Adding a short sleep might then solve the problem?
I will try some things and report back after testing :)

The app unfortunately does not appear in my app list even after reinstalling (i have activated the app in the settings).
And this app works with every car with drs, right? Cuz in the rules are just the F138 and the other Ferrari. If i add the ACFL 2018 it will work?
And whats meant with the server? have I to write the server name of my server like it is displayed ingame in AC?

The app unfortunately does not appear in my app list even after reinstalling (i have activated the app in the settings).
And this app works with every car with drs, right? Cuz in the rules are just the F138 and the other Ferrari. If i add the ACFL 2018 it will work?
And whats meant with the server? have I to write the server name of my server like it is displayed ingame in AC?
Sorry for a slow response. You have to add the car you want to use the app with. It should be the folder name of the car. You also have to add the server name you want to use it on. This was all done so the app would not spam in public races.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back