Achat d'une voiture déjà possédé en multiplayer / Buying a car once owned in multiplayer

Hi,
Not having received a response via the support,raceroom twitter account @ Sector3studio and my guest post here. So here is my question, in English and in French.

Bonjour
Possesseur du Pack ADAC GT, je ne peux pas participer à une partie en multijoueur (hors session ADAC) utilisant une voiture inclus dans ce pack. Le jeu me propose d'acheter cette voiture alors que je la possede déjà ?

Est ce un BUG ?

Cordialement
--------------------------------------------------

hello
Possessor of the ADAC GT Pack, I can not participate in a multiplayer game (excluding session ADAC) using a car included in this pack. The game offers me to buy this car while I was already owns?

Is this a BUG?

Regards

Last edited:
I only just saw your message on fb, didnt see anything on our twitter yet though.

That aside, are you talking about the mercedes sls amg gt3?

That car is both available in adac gt masters as well as a GTR3 version.

The ADAC versions and GTR3 version are not identical?

Take the SLS for example, why the need to purchase a second time to access all the available servers, as the ADAC pack is a promotional offer that already includes circuits and cars.

There are servers with car class "GTR 3" and car class "ADAC GT Masters 2013". Even if these cars sharing the same 3D modell, the performance is different. If you purchase the ADAC GT Masters pack, you don't get automatically the "GTR 3" cars (but you get a discount for them).

Car class "ADAC GT Masters 2013":
  • Audi R8 LMS Ultra
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Chevrolet Camaro GT3
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06.R GT3
  • Ford GT GT3
  • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
  • Nissan GT-R GT3
Car class "GTR 3":
  • Audi R8 LMS Ultra
  • BMW Alpina B6 GT3
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Chevrolet Camaro GT3
  • McLaren MP4-12C GT3
  • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3

... but having to buy 6 cars in common, I do not find this very cool !!!
Only if you want to drive them all. You could buy just only 1 car of the GTR3 class (perhaps your favourite one) and race on every "GTR 3" class server. You don't need to own all the cars of that class. Only the cars you want to drive yourself.

Only if you want to drive them all. You could buy just only 1 car of the GTR3 class (perhaps your favourite one) and race on every "GTR 3" class server. You don't need to own all the cars of that class. Only the cars you want to drive yourself.
Yup. That was my situation. The only gt3 car i had prior to adac was mclaren(my very first rre purchase btw) But now thanks to the adac pack, i have them all :D I can only use mclaren in gt3 servers but whatever. I just join an adac server if i want to race using the others.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 298 13.4%