ACGUI - New Assetto Corsa Clean UI

Misc ACGUI - New Assetto Corsa Clean UI 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kostakop_ submitted a new resource:

New Assetto Corsa Clean GUI - A GUI mod that replaces the outdated icons for a new, cleaner looking GUI

THIS MOD IS VERY EARLY AND A WIP SO MANY MORE UPDATES TO COME ADDING AND REPLACEING MORE AND MORE OF THE UI

New Assetto Corsa Clean GUI
This mod replaces the old Assetto Corsa icons and brings a fresh breath and clean look to the outdated GUI of the game.
View attachment 505095View attachment 505096View attachment 505097View attachment 505093...

Read more about this resource...

does this work ok with Content Manager or is it intended only for vanilla AC?
I made the mod while using content manager, so yes it 100% works with content manager and is intended for use with content manager as I am not making textures for the vanilla AC launcher

Last edited:
Oh, I had one from AC Flags app, I got confused haha by saving it as GreenFlag, I think it may work?
All good, I made a green flag which I will put in the new update, but for them to work you have to install the flags separately in the AC flags app folder "apps\python\AC_Flags\icons". Here is the flag before the update for you to use, just save the file and put it into the folder :D

Attachments

• greenFlag.png
    greenFlag.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 86
Did you think about zip it with folder structure like MODS/AC_GUI/Content/ to fit JSGME structure folder to work with Content Manager? I did it that way and now if I wanna back to oryginal UI in any case I just disable AC-GUI in Content tab in MODS.

Last edited:
Did you think about zip it with folder structure like MODS/AC_GUI/Content/ to fit JSGME structure folder to work with Content Manager? I did it that way and now if I wanna back to oryginal UI in any case I just disable AC-GUI in Content tab in MODS.
sorry about that I don't use JSGME so I didn't think about it, I'll it fixed in the next update :)
Just so I get this right can you verify this:
AssettoCorsaGUI_1.3.rar\MODS/ACGUI/content

Last edited:
Loving the work on this!

Pit menu! Any plans for this? I really struggle to see this when driving
Do you mean the menu you get in the pit box or while you are driving? (Pit box menu coming soon) but I don't know what I can do about the pit menu while driving as there are no icons to replace and I still haven't worked out how to edit the css and game files

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years