Cars ACFL STC2000 Pack - Transparency issue with Corolla's windscreen.

I have a problem with ACFLigue's Super TC2000 pack;
The Corolla's windscreen, the one window of a car that needs to be transparent above all others, is not transparent in-game.
Screenshot_acfl_stcar2017_toyota_ks_nordschleife_27-0-121-10-57-15.jpg
It doesn't matter which skin I use; it's just a big block of white which can't be seen through. But the strangest thing is, in the Content Manager Showroom, the windscreen displays fine.
__custom_showroom_1611745417.png
Furthermore, the problem only affects the Toyota Corolla. The other cars in the pack (Chevy Cruze, Fiat Linea, Ford Focus, Peugeot 408 and Renault Fluence) all work fine; it's just the Toyota that's bugged. Does anyone know what might be the root cause?

The Corolla's windscreen, the one window of a car that needs to be transparent above all others, is not transparent in-game.
View attachment 439880
It doesn't matter which skin I use; it's just a big block of white which can't be seen through. But the strangest thing is, in the Content Manager Showroom, the windscreen displays fine.
View attachment 439881
Furthermore, the problem only affects the Toyota Corolla. The other cars in the pack (Chevy Cruze, Fiat Linea, Ford Focus, Peugeot 408 and Renault Fluence) all work fine; it's just the Toyota that's bugged. Does anyone know what might be the root cause?
UPDATE: I have tried adding in a completely transparent "WINDOWS.dds" files to a skin to see if that remedied the situation, but unfortunately it didn't.

i'm not familiar with these mods
But as a generic answer: try make sure you have the correct shader patch version etc.
it's not necessarily related to the mod itself, but maybe your installation.

Other than that, you can always try to remove (rename) the extension folder in the car folder
(or the ini file in the loaded csp folder if it's the case)
that's one of the way to see if it's CSP related

View attachment 439880
View attachment 439881
Code:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MESHES = enter the name of the internal glass mesh here
SHADER = ksWindscreen
IS_TRANSPARENT  = 1

Last edited:
View attachment 439880
View attachment 439881
Where can we find this mod pack? I want to see if I have the same issue, plus they sound fun to use

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back