ACFL FH 2022 (Beta) - Formula Hybrid 2022 Championship

Career ACFL FH 2022 (Beta) - Formula Hybrid 2022 Championship 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
zarajones submitted a new resource:

ACFL F1 2022 (Beta) - F1 2022 Championship - ACFL F1 2022 (Beta) - F1 2022 Championship

Hi AC and F1 fans.
Starting from the great 2021 custom championship from Cozy61, I created an updated version to run the 2022 championship with the ACFL F1 2022 Beta cars.

During the last months I tried many versions of the championship in order to improve it more and more, starting from the RSS FH 2022 EVO which however handles horribly, therefore my choice to go with the ACFL version (with ballasts to prevent the AI flipping on high curbs lol!). Now I'll start making a full round of races...

Read more about this resource...

??? in my opinion, the same Instructions as in the other file...but not where i put the "Race Grids" folder...
Or am i overlooking something?
Sorry man, noted that now.
File updated once again, however the folder is:
C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Presets\Race Grids\Loaded

Hi, i dont have the miami circuit, so i want to buy Jack Sheperd's "miami hardrock F1 circuit" .
I want to pay it with Paypal but that seems not posible....
Is there another way to pay (other than with a Creditcard)?

Greetings,
Heggie

Hi, i dont have the miami circuit, so i want to buy Jack Sheperd's "miami hardrock F1 circuit" .
I want to pay it with Paypal but that seems not posible....
Is there another way to pay (other than with a Creditcard)?

Greetings,
Heggie
Someone????
can't play championshiplike that....missing track...

Hi, thanks so much for doing this and also credit to the original author of the RSS championship and the plethora of great contributors that produced the tracks/liveries/etc. I’ve only just downloaded and installed, and had to do a load of tinkering to get it to work with the non-beta cars. Got there in the end!

My question is about weather: I’m using CSP preview 1.78 and Sol 2.2. I’m wondering if the weather is random or static, and if it isn’t random then is it possible for me to set it so that it is? I’m no expert when it comes to playing with the config files so would appreciate some guidance. I’ve only done three races in the championship and it didn’t rain yet, but wondering if it will…

Thanks again.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing