Cars ACFL F1 2015 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can not update your Assetto Corsa game is that the key is not legal or official.
Sorry but I'm not going to verify which version works with your version of the game.

1) for me does not work with AC 1.3.4...anyone else with this problem? it loads and then jumps back to main menu.
2) if i do get it work, what is the wheel rotation/ angle for this car? (would like to add it to fanaleds xml)

The best : create one folder in your office et install in your folder, next select all cars acfl_ and copy/past in your folder cars in your assettocorsa

The best : create one folder in your office et install in your folder, next select all cars acfl_ and copy/past in your folder cars in your assettocorsa

The solution was to update the game. The owner of the mod could've mentioned it. By the way, now I don't have sounds now with modded cars. So it just made a new problem.

hi guys! and thanks for the fantastic mod ACFL!!!!! very great mod...

but i've a question: i dont know if is the mod or the new version of assetto corsa, but the f1 hud doesnt works....

who anyone link me a f1 hud full worked?

thanks guys

Annoyingly, the LED's are not visible anymore since Assetto Corsa 1.4. All the wheel indicators actually. Makes it pretty much impossible to drive. Does anyone else have this problem too?
EDIT: seems due to the exposure bug in 1.4, which affects this dashboard more than most others (lower contrast by design).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back