Cars ACFL F1 2006 - Tyres

Alex Harkett

Premium
Wondering if anyone could assist me?

I’ve recently downloaded the ACFL F1 2006 mod - purely because I fancied recreating the Alonso/Schumacher battle around Turkey from that year.

The problem I’m having is that the tyres on the cars in-game do not show up. They just appear as no detail black objects. I can see the wheel and the sidewalls but the tread pattern and the inner wheel are just flat black. However, in the showroom preview or CM showroom preview the tyres appear as normal as they should.

Is anyone aware of some setting in CM that could sort this problem? I understand it’s a fairly old mod now but the fact that the tyres don’t show in game would suggest it may be a setting somewhere?

For reference, I’m using the latest paid version of CSP …

Thanks very much in advance if anyone can help :)

hi, i have the acfl 2006 mod install with its patch 1.5, i am using the paid version of custom shaders patch in 0.1.76-preview91, my tires are normal ....
For this mod I did not create dedicated files for CM since it works correctly without ...

hi, i have the acfl 2006 mod install with its patch 1.5, i am using the paid version of custom shaders patch in 0.1.76-preview91, my tires are normal ....
For this mod I did not create dedicated files for CM since it works correctly without ...
Ah perhaps I need to download the patch. I saw that file on the site but didn’t download it as I was t sure what it was. Will try it.
Thank you :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 91 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing