ACE Qualifying Cuts Rounds #1-8

Kris Cobb

Avid Chronic Racing | Team Principal
Qualifying checks from Bahrain to Germany.

Bahrain
Clean

Malaysia
Clean

China
Clean

San Marino
Q1 Cuts:
Thomas Satherly
Danny van der Niet

Canada
Clean

United Kingdom
Q1 Cuts:
Marek Godek
Gennaro Celiento
Giordano Valeriano

Q2 Cuts:
Marco Conti - lag
Alex Diaz
Norbert Leitner - very off pace

Germany
Q1 Cuts:
Patrik Holzmann
Jiri Toman (Served at USA-Indy)
Danny van der Niet

Q2 Cuts:
Patrik Holzmann
Thomas Satherly - lag

Back of Grid Penalties (not including possible Monza penalties)
Round 10:
Thomas Satherly
Patrik Holzmann
Danny van der Niet
Marek Godek
Gennaro Celiento
Giordano Valeriano
Alex Diaz

Round 11:
Danny van der Niet
Patrik Holzmann

Attachments

• GER Holzmann Q1.jpg
    GER Holzmann Q1.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 269
  • GER Q1 vd Niet.jpg
    GER Q1 vd Niet.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 282
  • GER Q2 Holzmann.jpg
    GER Q2 Holzmann.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 272
  • GER Q2 Satherly.jpg
    GER Q2 Satherly.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 542
  • GER Toman Q1.jpg
    GER Toman Q1.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 275
  • SAN Q1 Satherly.jpg
    SAN Q1 Satherly.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 432
  • SAN Q1 vd Niet.jpg
    SAN Q1 vd Niet.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 381
  • GRB Q1 Celiento.jpg
    GRB Q1 Celiento.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 236
  • GRB Q1 Godek.jpg
    GRB Q1 Godek.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 251
  • GRB Q1 Valeriano.jpg
    GRB Q1 Valeriano.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
More pictures attached.

Attachments

• GRB Q2 Conti.jpg
    GRB Q2 Conti.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 270
  • GRB Q2 Diaz.jpg
    GRB Q2 Diaz.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 289
  • GRB Q2 Leitner.jpg
    GRB Q2 Leitner.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Kris why has it took you 5 rounds to post cuts for Imola with Thomas? Did you even check the replays for Thomas after Imola? Clearly not. But my question is why has it took you this long to issue penalties to drivers? Why wasn't this done after each round? Also Patrik served his BOG at Indy as well as Jiri. By the way focus on Ace and let Carlos focus on Pro. Get yours sorted out before commenting on his. At least he doesn't have to go over mistakes he made 5 rounds ago.

How it would be James, if you do it? And fight every round with people complaining about everything?
Really, give me one reason why you`re not doing the job of race director?

Kris why has it took you 5 rounds to post cuts for Imola with Thomas? Did you even check the replays for Thomas after Imola? Clearly not. But my question is why has it took you this long to issue penalties to drivers? Why wasn't this done after each round? Also Patrik served his BOG at Indy as well as Jiri. By the way focus on Ace and let Carlos focus on Pro. Get yours sorted out before commenting on his. At least he doesn't have to go over mistakes he made 5 rounds ago.

Just trying to fix what I did wrong.

Patrik served a penalty for 4x Official Warning for cutting, not for cutting during qualifying.

I am also a PRO team manager (Avid Chronic Racing and sister team OSR), so that is what the discussion was for.

Patrik made 5Laps in Q1 and 4 Laps were not cut and every lap was good enough for Q2. I think we should delete that bog because it's getting ridiculous. I see a reason for a bog if you make a Laptime which brings you into Q2 with a cut. But no reason if he makes 5 laps in a row and only 1 lap had a slight cut which was unfortunately his fastest but his other 4 also would bring him into Q2. There is no Logic behind that. The Penalty is hillarious no matter how you look at it.

I think it is silly for the FSR VP to support the idea that 1 team can check for cuts. I wanted to verify, I did but not in time for the last GP.
We wanted to help you, not to check every Q by ourselves, ach..

@James Sadler Its cos he probably thought that Q cuts should be protested first.

@Christof Schgör Jiri had also cut only in his fastest lap and the others was good enough for Q2. But he got a penalty anyway. So thats another reason why Patrick should get a penalty too.

Ignoring the fact that you are also a WC/Ace/Pro team owner (so it's that silly as well?) in one GP they found more cuts than you in the entire season.
I guess that would be easy since I wasn't looking.

Just trying to right the wrong. Not sure what the argument is here now.

You guys wanted it fixed then complain when I attempt to.

Patrik made 5Laps in Q1 and 4 Laps were not cut and every lap was good enough for Q2. I think we should delete that bog because it's getting ridiculous. I see a reason for a bog if you make a Laptime which brings you into Q2 with a cut. But no reason if he makes 5 laps in a row and only 1 lap had a slight cut which was unfortunately his fastest but his other 4 also would bring him into Q2. There is no Logic behind that. The Penalty is hillarious no matter how you look at it.
That's how it is. There is logic behind it and that is rules. And rules have to be applied at all times. I got my penalty for cutting which I deserved and I served it. No matter if I did other laps good enough for Q2 or not. Patrik logically has to serve his penalties too then.

You started the "argument" tagging me and Martin saying that we cannot rely on 1 team checking the cuts(?), when in fact thanks to them we discovered that you didn't check any qualy cut in all the season. And of course they were right in the GP they checked (Hockenheim), so that comment was quite unfortunate I'm afraid.

He is free to let his best laptime delete after Q1 I think. But not sure. I saw this sometimes in Pro

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 398 40.0%