Resource icon

Misc ACE 2014 - AI Challenge Enhancer 1.40

Login or Register an account to download this content
Very good mod. I played 50% career race at Australia,with intermediate ai level(without mod I would have played professional ai) with a wheel (lg momo). Qualified 3rd and won with luck,because two mercedes suddenly slowed down in the last laps,and got dnf in results.I had also " -1" lap in fuel osd,but got to the end,by using lean mode for a while.(with red bull) Does this mod have mechanical problems with ai? (I was wondering those two mercedes) Anyway,good mod.

Yes it should be fine.
It may be possible, that there will be too many retirements because of the damage settings in the loose_parts file.
i realized that it has only one modded file(yours have plenty more),same as one file in your mod,ai choerographer.I like your mod very much,so im gonna try it with that different ai-file.And see how it plays out.

I have been working on another Update over the weekend and I think this is gonna be the final (and a big) one.
Will have much better offline behaviour, sadly not all corners will be good, but the vast majority ...

Yet again a noticeable improvement in AI competitiveness, this is an all-round enjoyment enhancer. RowingAce - every mod you do is top notch. No glitches, and always does what you say it does on the tin.
I only play off-line so your stuff is perfect.
BRILLIANT WORK - THANKS A MILLION FOR SHARING THIS TERRIFIC UPDATE TO YOUR MOD.

Thanks, really glad you like it.
I have exams to study for the next time so I won't be able to work much on the mod but i am planning version with 2015 performances after the china race or so ..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back