ACE 1.2

My problem is actually bottom teams. When I drive for one of the top teams and using custom setup it is great (on Legend). When driving HRT, they just seem to drive away no matter what the setup is. Even my teammate is pulling 1 second from me. I just can't get it... how can they drive an HRT so quick, faster through the corners (when I have 8-9 front wing) and quicker on the straight. :(

Have you tried Torro Rosso, FI etc?

No because I want to race for HRT/Lotus/Virgin and they are quite fast for their actual pace that corresponds with the player's car. For example my teammate with HRT is 1-1.5 seconds faster than me, my teammate in McLaren is roughly the same pace or 0.1-0.2 seconds quicker.

Well too bad. I don't think any modder would support a v1.0 compatible mod just to support pirates.
I never asked to make the mod compatible with 1.0 just for me. I agree with you, I should have bought the game to support the people making it however due to the economic issues im sure you are aware of it is not a very good idea to waste 50-60€ on a video game. I will be glad to buy it if the price drops a little.

Sorry for derailing the thread, /OT.

Anyways you can ignore my feedback since im playing on a different version however thank you for your work!

I never asked to make the mod compatible with 1.0 just for me. I agree with you, I should have bought the game to support the people making it however due to the economic issues im sure you are aware of it is not a very good idea to waste 50-60€ on a video game. I will be glad to buy it if the price drops a little.

Anyways you can ignore my feedback since im playing on a different version however thank you for your work!

Dude.. I play cracked F1 2011 too... And I'm with V1.2...

Sorry to hear that, you're right though: 50-60euro is way too much to pay for F1 2011 now (8 months past release).

Ace, thx for mod, it has to be lot of working and testing. Finally can start interesting/realisting career. Just tested few 50% races, but it where one of most interesting races in my SP history (since gp2/gpcga :) ). Hope for lot of downloads and happy players :)

Hi ace i rly like your AI mod. Legend option is too hard for me but professional is cool. I have only 1 problem HRT, Virgin and Lotus are too slow. In 30% race they got their first lap from me in 6 or 7 th lap and they slow down full grid. Today on china track i was 8th and one HTR slow down first 7 cars so i won the race thanks for HTR. Thats all alloz :)

Hi ace i rly like your AI mod. Legend option is too hard for me but professional is cool. I have only 1 problem HRT, Virgin and Lotus are too slow. In 30% race they got their first lap from me in 6 or 7 th lap and they slow down full grid. Today on china track i was 8th and one HTR slow down first 7 cars so i won the race thanks for HTR. Thats all alloz :)

Me too - @RowingAce is not able to make lapping backmarkers easier for the AI yet though. Hopeully at some point it's possible!

What parameters I should edit in the file database.bin to achieve more accidents, more retirements. more mechanical flaws and more exits of the car of security.

Hi Ace,
Just encountered a HUGE problem during a 50% race in Canada. It was dry, Legend with your mod. By lap 35 (final), cars reached the finish line..... 3! Only 3 cars made it was like last man standing or something... Most of them crashed in turn 3 (I think it is 3, the first tight right after the start/finish. Most of them crashed there losing their front wings entirely or retired directly. Could you please take a look at this, just to make sure if this is only me. Thanks in advance. Cheers!

It was career race in my first season after I restarted career. Also I am running patch 1.2.

EDIT FOR MY PREVIOUS POST:
It's turn 1 and 2 where the problem is, no T3. It seems like they go through T1 with greater speed than they should, resulting in a wide run across T2 ending up in the fence. Removing the extra damage multiplier seems to fix the problem partially, at least when they hit the barrier they don't retire completely, only losing their wing but still losing many positions. If they clear T2 without problem everything is OK. Could you please take a look into turns 1 and 2 in Montreal to see if you can decrease the cornering speed through 1 and increase braking distance for 2 slightly. Thanks again.

@RowingAce I've started a new career with a brand new savegame.. but i've still got the problem at catalunya, They take turns 4, 5 and 12 way to wide which causes them going onto the gravel and spin:S Can you maybe decrease the cornering speed or something? Cause they just take the turns way to fast... And @ Montréal i've the same problem in turns 1 and 2 like d3fl3xion posted above. Thanks in advance;)

Then there must be something wrong in your game/system (maybe the way you instal it, try to instal on nonsystem HD) - In my case melbourne ok in two single 50% races and in one 100% career race, no problem (only that they are bit fast for me now :D )

when instal make sure you instal (not repair) and after unistal delete folder if some left and savegame to (sory if U alredy do this :)

Then there must be something wrong in your game/system (maybe the way you instal it, try to instal on nonsystem HD) - In my case melbourne ok in two single 50% races and in one 100% career race, no problem (only that they are bit fast for me now :D )

when instal make sure you instal (not repair) and after unistal delete folder if some left and savegame to (sory if U alredy do this :)

It's not Melbourne, it's Montreal, Canada. Can you try a race there and see if the problem is only with us or you are having the same issue. Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back