Resource icon

Apps ACDynamicERS 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
met-ita submitted a new resource:

ACDynamicErs - Automatically change your ERS delivery

Are you tired of having to manually change the ERS configuration in the race or in qualifying? No problem, ACDynamicERS will do it automatically allowing you to focus better on the track! After the creation of ACDynamicBias here is ACDynamicERS

What does this app do?
This app automates the ERS delivery, in this way you will not have to think about it anymore and you can focus better on what is happening on...

Read more about this resource...

Hi thank you

your apps can be really helpfull!

unfortunately I can't use it for the same BIAS issue the conflict with the F1 Hud 2020 3.0.1. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2020-hud.35073/.

I explaining why I use the other app. I have set the Overtake with an on / off button and that is the only app that allows me to see when it is active or not. I play a lot with F1 and I can't race without it.

I'll be happy to use both and give you feedbacks and ideas ( I have already:))

Last edited:
Hi thank you

your apps can be really helpfull!

unfortunately I can't use it for the same BIAS issue the conflict with the F1 Hud 2020 3.0.1. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2020-hud.35073/.

I explaining why I use the other app. I have set the Overtake with an on / off button and that is the only app that allows me to see when it is active or not. I play a lot with F1 and I can't race without it.

I'll be happy to use both and give you feedbacks and ideas ( I have already:))
I talked to the creator of Real Penalty earlier and he helped me fix the problem and now everything seems to be working. I have already updated ACDynamicBias as well

[ACDynamicErs: error] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/ACDynamicErs\ACDynamicErs.py", line 5, in <module>
from pyKey import press
File "apps/python/ACDynamicErs\pyKey\__init__.py", line 6, in <module>
from pyKey.windows import pressKey, releaseKey, press, showKeys, sendSequence
File "apps/python/ACDynamicErs\pyKey\windows.py", line 1, in <module>
import ctypes
File "E:\SteamPowered\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\x64\python33.zip\ctypes\__init__.py", line 7, in <module>
ImportError: No module named '_ctypes'

SimHub Was Here! damage report ?
SolWeatherApp reading config ... D:\Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/race.ini
... weather: sol_01_clear ...done

[ACDynamicErs: error] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/ACDynamicErs\ACDynamicErs.py", line 5, in <module>
from pyKey import press
File "apps/python/ACDynamicErs\pyKey\__init__.py", line 6, in <module>
from pyKey.windows import pressKey, releaseKey, press, showKeys, sendSequence
File "apps/python/ACDynamicErs\pyKey\windows.py", line 1, in <module>
import ctypes
File "E:\SteamPowered\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\x64\python33.zip\ctypes\__init__.py", line 7, in <module>
ImportError: No module named '_ctypes'

SimHub Was Here! damage report ?
SolWeatherApp reading config ... D:\Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/race.ini
... weather: sol_01_clear ...done
try to verify the integrity of the game files from steam

I talked to the creator of Real Penalty earlier and he helped me fix the problem and now everything seems to be working. I have already updated ACDynamicBias as well
hi
the issue is with F1 Hud 2020 3.0.1 not real penalty

thanks

Edit: I haven't seen the update sorry I will test and let you know sorry again

Last edited:
Same error from F1 hud? I tried on purpose before releasing the update and both worked for me. Are you sure you have both apps updated?
Hi thank you

It looks like that now it works, but with ERS app 1.1, installing the 1.2 it does not show in the game menu even if it is installed and activated in CM.

Can you send me some logs pls?
Hey

Attached you can find the two py_logs
I have named as I tested the two versions

Bias 1.2 - ERS 1.1 ok - Both settings available in the menu, no issue with the HUD
Bias 1.2- ERS 1.2 fail - Only the Bias setting available in the menu, no issue with th HUD

Attachments

• py_log_bia1.2_ers1.2_fail.txt
    4 KB · Views: 65
  • py_log_bias1.2_ers1.1 ok.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Hey

Attached you can find the two py_logs
I have named as I tested the two versions

Bias 1.2 - ERS 1.1 ok - Both settings available in the menu, no issue with the HUD
Bias 1.2- ERS 1.2 fail - Only the Bias setting available in the menu, no issue with th HUD
this happens when the keyboard settings are not saved in the file /documents /Assetto Corsa /cfg /controls.ini. Could you send me that file please?

Last edited:
this happens when the keyboard settings are not saved in the file /documents /Assetto Corsa /cfg /controls.ini. Could you send me that file please?
Hi good morning

Can be possible, I haven't binded the letter yet only tested the availability in game.
Btw attached the control.ini.

FYI I have set a macro in G HUB for Overtake to work as on/off button the letter assigned is the O

Grazie

Attachments

• controls.ini
    10.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Hi good morning

Can be possible, I haven't binded the letter yet only tested the availability in game.
Btw attached the control.ini.

FYI I have set a macro in G HUB for Overtake to work as on/off button the letter assigned is the O

Grazie
Ah then it's normal. if you don't set the buttons, the app won't open either

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back