Resource icon

Apps ACDynamicBias 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, seeing the code I take the configuration from the file in "Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/controls.ini". Now I don't remember why, but from what I think CM regenerates the file every time you start a session. Try editing that file directly
if i open and copy the entire code from my preset (900.ini) and paste it inside the controls.ini does it work?

@met-ita i've encountered a problem:
1679587112958.png

@met-ita It worked just for a while, but started to throw the same error again >:/

EDIT1: After changing the indexes of the lists for bb_front & bb_rear from 1 to 0, the app works but it does not apply the recorded brake bias changes during the lap.

Last edited:
@met-ita It worked just for a while, but started to throw the same error again >:/

EDIT1: After changing the indexes of the lists for bb_front & bb_rear from 1 to 0, the app works but it does not apply the recorded brake bias changes during the lap.
you have to keep the indexes at 1. if you put 0 the program will work but it won't take the correct string. Check that the "controls.ini" file in "documents/assetto corsa/cfg" has set a keyboard key. Read a little further above and you can find the solution we found with another user

you have to keep the indexes at 1. if you put 0 the program will work but it won't take the correct string. Check that the "controls.ini" file in "documents/assetto corsa/cfg" has set a keyboard key. Read a little further above and you can find the solution we found with another user
also addressed in my post above, before it expected a comment in that line from the ini: " ; smthsthm "

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back