Wanted Accuforce

I have SimRacingBay OSW and it is completely new world compared to ... well, G27 I had before :D.
But seriously, until you will try it, you can not imagine what a feeling it gives when you are driving with it and I am happy to listened my team mates and bought it from Tomo.

20160829112855.jpg

I got my Simucube from the Indiegogo campaign. I did however order my Mige motor from Simracingbay and can attest that there service is top notch. Not only was the service good but the price was the best I could find anywhere. I'm in Canada and was able to get the motor cheaper from SRB all the way in Europe, then I could right next door in the good ol' USA.

The OSW is a community project that has progressed to the point that there is not much tinkering needed. You can get a fully assembled kit that is basically plug and play now. I was driving within an hour of opening the box so setup is negligible.

If you can afford it, buy it now! It really is as good as 'they' say it is.

Sorry to bump an older thread but I've been looking into the OSW/DD wheels the past few days. I'm in the US so can anyone recommend a place to contact about a kit, and/or an individual who deals with them?

you also need this for the clubsport to make the shifters workhttp://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=97&products_id=236 i am also getting my wheel from sim racing bay , ordered last week and it is already in australia

An interesting and less expensive DIY alternative is this one https://github.com/darknao/btClubSportWheel
You just need a 11.65 US$ Teensy-LC https://www.pjrc.com/store/teensylc.html

This adapter is compatible both with Fanaleds and SliMaxManager

Last edited:
Sorry to bump an older thread but I've been looking into the OSW/DD wheels the past few days. I'm in the US so can anyone recommend a place to contact about a kit, and/or an individual who deals with them?
Hi Dave i can HIGHLY recommend joe sullivan he is in usa and GREAT service contact ssmfgx1@gmail.com..you can check out his posts in iracing forum under...hardware.. post heading.. simcube with a twist .. he has complete osw DD.. kits for sale nearly plug and play you only have to flash some firmware everything else fully made and complete assembly ..but you will still need a steering wheel and quick release if you want that option which he can supply... quote my name denis from the philippines ps you can send PM from iracing to joe :) the same unit as you see in this thread and photo above . but i warn you ..you will need a strong rig as up to 20newton metres of ffb power a g27 is about 3 newton metres max.of power

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing