RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Accuforce V2 vs. Simagic M10

Long-time AccuForce user Mike is quite favorably impressed by the M10:
Nice video. Looks like the M10 is a good option. I would suggest reading the comments as he and others have some good info there as well.

Example:
SimRacing604 - 2 days ago
I prefer the cloud sourced FFB on the AccuForce, personally. I usually just have to make small tweaks. I wasn’t able to accomplish that level of FFB with the RaceManager software

I love that we are seeing more options.

Last edited:
I remember in Mike's AF formula rim he mentioned he didn't like the duramold grip, and I find it interesting he still went for the non-standard duramold grip on the Simagic GT4 rim.

What is even more interesting is that I watched his AF formula rim review, disregarded his comment on not liking the duramold version and bought one, and ended up not being a big fan either :roflmao:

Duramold GT4 was not something he had chosen;
that sample was forwarded to him after Sim Racing Garage reviewed it.
I see. I don't hate the duramold material it actually feels good when you touch it. The problem I have is that I bought the duramold rim because I wanna drive with bare hands. However when using high ffb settings I can get blisters in my hands so I end up still using gloves.

blekenbleu

Premium
However when using high ffb settings I can get blisters in my hands
Responsiveness of direct drive can be exploited without employing uncomfortable torques.

patient: "Doctor, it hurts when I to that."
doctor: "Don't do that!"

I had and enjoyed a suede-wrapped steering wheel,
until discovering a profound lack of enthusiasm for maintaining its appearance.
I wear gloves similar to these for biking, but not (yet) for sim.