AccuForce V2 VS simagic m10 for drifting.

Like the title says I'm looking to buy a new Direct Drive wheel for drifting in Assetto. Right now I have it narrowed down to the AccuForce V2 and the simagic m10.

I have been doing research all weak and I just can not make up my mind. The software for the Accuforce seems a bit intimidating to me.

80% of my current driving is drifting in AC with some karting in Automobilista 2

Like the title says I'm looking to buy a new Direct Drive wheel for drifting in Assetto. Right now I have it narrowed down to the AccuForce V2 and the simagic m10.

I have been doing research all weak and I just can not make up my mind. The software for the Accuforce seems a bit intimidating to me.

80% of my current driving is drifting in AC with some karting in Automobilista 2
Accuforce is more powerful, tried and true established brand, good customer support, and fantastic software. Don’t let the software I intimidate you. They have many cloud based profiles you can use if you don’t like tinkering, but I find the software easy to use once I got the hang of it.

here is a link where the software is discussed.

Last edited:
AccuForce received a favorable (in comparison to Fanatec CSL Elite)
2-page review in June 2021 "Grassroots Motorsports":
"... seems like a bargain when compared to even a high-quality belt wheel."
re Sim Commander:
"There are some plug-and-play modes that can get you up and running quickly
- the software can be a little intimidating to jjump into cold -
and from those starting points you can tweak to your ideal settings."

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back