Sell Accuforce V1 for sale

Kek700

Premium
Just thought I would put it for sale here to see what interest there is in it....
One steering wheel with Asher carbon paddle shifters, after market wheel, spare quick release.
Mount for the servo, spare paddle shifters.
If any one is interested, will, if I can post some pictures, pretty much it is what it is.
No idea about price I am sure someone will tell me.:)

Just thought I would put it for sale here to see what interest there is in it....
One steering wheel with Asher carbon paddle shifters, after market wheel, spare quick release.
Mount for the servo, spare paddle shifters.
If any one is interested, will, if I can post some pictures, pretty much it is what it is.
No idea about price I am sure someone will tell me.:)
What did you do now? :roflmao:

What did you do now? :roflmao:

You well may crack a joke Rasmus, :( every thing you warned me about has come true, I wish
I had taken more of what you said aboard, I normally do, must have been a full moon.:O_o:
The problems the i5 9600k has caused me would fill a book, the i5 9600 is obviously faster than my
I5 6600k and an improvement, but not relative to the cost and all the problems it has caused me.
The Simcube2 is a very impressive wheel, is it a mile in front of the V1, No.
All that alone is one thing, the amount of cash that it has bleed from me to find this out would fund
a small country.
All I can do is:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

image.jpg
image.jpg
I will take £650 plus postage.....:)

This is extremely tempting! However, I have upgraded g27 pedals and a g27 shifter, could I jettison my wheel but still use the shifter and pedals with the Accuforce? Would it be seen by the PC as one device? I could maybe justify the cost to myself, but not if I then have to spend another few hundred on pedals and shifter.
How much use has it had? Does it have the slip ring (which I´ve heard bad things about) or coiled cable?
Sorry for so many questions! :roflmao:

Last edited:
Use.. not much really averaged about 2 hours a week sometimes a bit more sometimes less. Had the wheel for about 3 and a half years.
Slip rings.. worked in inertial navigation systems,
learnt a thing or two about slip rings from the mechanical engineers. When I initially had a problem with my slip rings, stripped them down and found the concept to be virtually failure free, they were “very” dirty, re-set them, cleaned them properly, rechecked them a couple of months ago, still perfect, never had a problem with them at all.
A very good system, I think Simxperence abandoned them due to a knee jerk panic reaction, I actually wrote to them about it, as expected, totally ignored.:(
Accuforce .....will be seen independently from your shifters and pedals, it is also possible to use the spare mount to mount a no paddle shift wheel.
Simxperence... software comes with it also, I just use the wheel in isolation to the software, as it is able to be used with a pre program settings.
Coiled cable....... That can be used if you want to run
the wheel without slip rings or an after market wheel.
I have never used it, just using the spare hub on Fanatec wheels, again using the slip rings for usb transmission. There are a number of USB ports on the back for rev counters or usb after market wheel. ( a very versatile bit of kit this Accuforce )
Simxperence.. software can run chassis vibration, and motion rigs, plus a lot more.:)

Thanks a lot for your reply, I hope it goes to a good home! I play Automobilista and GP4, and the latter only supports one USB input. I would love to play Automobilista with a DD wheel, but it would mean not playing GP4. :cry: I will stick with my G27 for now.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing