Sell AccuForce Pro Simulation Steering System + AF 2nd Quick release + Momo 2nd rim

Mo Selvarajah

aliensimracer
EDIT: *SOLD*

Hello everyone.
I am selling my Accuforce Simxperience wheel, with a spare accuforce quick release, the rim, the buttonbox, everything that came in the box basically.

this thing is sold out until April 2016! according to the simxperience website....

EDIT: plus a 2nd Momo Mod 29 rim, which fits well with the accuforce button box, i've just been using a small bit of MDF to give enough clearance.

9hvhxPS.jpg

IbPcvH4.jpg

VWNuYSH.jpg

6K5yceE.jpg

na6P1zh.jpg

i've barely used the wheel because of lack of time, and now i need the money.
i guess these things are still in demand with long lead times, but i'm not looking to profit, i just want to sell it at a fair market value, taking into account that it's 2nd hand and there is about 4 months of warranty left on it.
It is of course... in perfect condition, original box, packaging etc...
I'm in the UK, no idea what shipping costs would be like to other parts of the world, i need to check.

i'd be happy to accept cash and receipt provided, or a bank transfer, or if using paypal then the paypal transaction fees would have to be covered too.

V1FT7hs.png

*excludes shipping/paypal fees if using paypal*

Anyone interested, please PM me.
thanks

Last edited:
Hello,

Would you consider a swap for a Fanatec CSW v2 with BMW rim, F1 Rim, Momo Mod 30, universal wheel hub and a wooden rim plus some cash?

Really want one of these but don't have £1,500 spare...

I'm UK too so can come collect if its useful (and so you test my kit if you need to) :)

Cheers buddy

Paul

Hello,

Would you consider a swap for a Fanatec CSW v2 with BMW rim, F1 Rim, Momo Mod 30, universal wheel hub and a wooden rim plus some cash?

Really want one of these but don't have £1,500 spare...

I'm UK too so can come collect if its useful (and so you test my kit if you need to) :)

Cheers buddy

Paul

i wouldn't no. sorry!

I want me some of this action but have no money to back up that desire...

On further reflection, I'll throw my wife and kid into the offer if we can make deal Mo?

Hang on.... if i got rid of them then i'd actually have the money to buy a new one ......

Coming soon... 1 advert offering wife and child, free to a good home... :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years