HTC Vive

Accuforce anybody?

budgetek

10RPM
Premium
Apr 11, 2017
Hi,
is anybody using Accuforce wheel in WRC8? If so what is your experience and settings ingame? I ahve read somewhere that telemetry is not there for Sim Commander so only game ffb.
Thank you for any reply.

Goes To 11

50RPM
Dec 23, 2013
I'm using an Accuforce and I am really not happy with how it is working. I'm usually not that picky when it comes to force feedback and didn't even mind Dirt Rally 2 ffb when it came out but with WRC8, I feel totally disconnected from the road. Anyone have any settings that they can share?

Goes To 11

50RPM
Dec 23, 2013
Since there is no Sim Commander support, it goes by the settings saved in the controller. I had modified my settings to get the controller usable in GT Sport (via Gimx). Those settings made the ffb in WRC8 horrible. I reset the wheel to default settings except for setting the mode to responsive and edited the in game settings a little and it feels much better.

telis322

10RPM
May 2, 2017
Good morning I'm sorry for my English (Google translation) .....
I have the Accuforce V1 + Fanatec V3 pedals and analog handbrake.
After.....many hours..... my settings are the following.... if you want try it.
Note:for steering wheel angle use for Simcommader put whatever you like...but in the game menu only 540!!!
In SimCommander:

Attachments

telis322

10RPM
May 2, 2017
Good morning I'm sorry for my English (Google translation) .....
I have the Accuforce V1 + Fanatec V3 pedals and analog handbrake.
After.....many hours..... my settings are the following.... if you want try it.
Note:for steering wheel angle use for Simcommader put whatever you like...but in the game menu only 540!!!
In SimCommander:
In Game:

Attachments