ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content

max21

Premium
max21 submitted a new resource:

ACCtracker - ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione session ranking on the web.

ACCtracker is a server that makes the results of Assetto Corsa Competizione sessions directly available on the Web.

The name is a tribute to the legendary sTracker.

The program requires .net Framework 4.5 and .net Core 3.1, both should already be installed on Windows 10, in case they are missing download and install them from the Microsoft website.

Installation is very simple, just run ACCtrackerSetup.msi .

After that you will find a shortcut on the desktop "ACCtracker Manager", run it...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hi, After install and config server directory, can't start ACCTracker. is a log file available to see the error?

a window appears briefly when I click on start web server ... but no error message. And the web server is not starting.

Great job.

Does "option of storing sessions in a SQLite database" mean that we can now delete the .json files?

Would there be a possibility to modify results by adding league penalties?

Thaks

Great job.

Does "option of storing sessions in a SQLite database" mean that we can now delete the .json files?

Would there be a possibility to modify results by adding league penalties?

Thaks
Thank you.

Yes, after ACCtracker has loaded the jsons in SQLite mode, the data is permanently stored in the ACCtracker.db3 file located in MyDocuments \ ACCtracker. Hence .json files can be deleted without loss of information.

Nice approach, but as most server, I suppose, are running under linux, the use of your program will be quite limited.
You have to think, that most communities are on a tight budget. Adding 20-25 bucks to the monthly server bill for a windows server license will crash their budget, specially as ACC is quite hardware demanding and dedicated boxes to run it smooth, aren't cheap

Last edited:
Nice approach, but as most server, I suppose, are running under linux, the use of your program will be quite limited.
You have to think, that most communities are on a tight budget. Adding 20-25 bucks to the monthly server bill for a windows server license will crash their budget, specially as ACC is quite hardware demanding and dedicated boxes to run it smooth, aren't cheap
Yes, I can agree, but at the moment I don't know that an ACC server can run on linux, so there are no alternatives at the moment. in any case: the server part of ACCtracker is based on .net core, so it can run on linux in the future.

max21 updated ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione session ranking on the web! with a new update entry:

ACCtracker 0.3.0

Added:
  • added driver's best lap in Ranking detail page;
  • added "Performance analisys" section in Ranking details.
Modified
  • fix a an exception occours in Ranking details where there is no valid lap for a determined driver;
  • fix some minor bugs.
Performance analisys section in Ranking detail page: it displays data useful to buy the performance of a driver in the competitor's confrontations.
View attachment 374200
  • first of all we...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes, I can agree, but at the moment I don't know that an ACC server can run on linux, so there are no alternatives at the moment. in any case: the server part of ACCtracker is based on .net core, so it can run on linux in the future.
acc server works absolutely fine using wine or winehq. We run acc server on our Ubunti18.04 dedicated box without any problems.
You can test it searching for Racemaniacs.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 98 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 74 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.7%