ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello These are the Run Times that are installed on the server:

View attachment 389424
View attachment 389426

What else do I need for the Tracker to work ?

Thanks for the help

Best regards
Stefan
The program requires .net Framework 4.5 and .net Core 3.1, both should already be installed on Windows 10, in case they are missing you can download and install them from the Microsoft website:
  • .net Core 3.1: .NET Core 3.1.4
  • .net Core 4.5: follow Microsoft's instructions to update your operating system.

hey @max21 any future plans on further dev on this? We would love to use this for a hotlap comp where specific server results is collated all into one page :)
loving this so far

Hello good, I could use your application on my league website so that the pilots see the results quickly and easily, your application is the best in this type, but you say that it is only for private use. Greetings.

Hello good, I could use your application on my league website so that the pilots see the results quickly and easily, your application is the best in this type, but you say that it is only for private use. Greetings.
Hi,
"private use" refers to the publication of the drivers' data.
Anyone can use ACCTracker by taking responsibility for what they publish.
Cheers

I'm really interested in trying this but wondering how I go about setting it up as my server controls are on a remote desktop so wondering where I would install the tracker so I could get results from server to my pc.

Hi,
first of all, I wanted to congratulate the creators of this software! good job! I wanted to ask you if you intend to update the software with the display of the times table for each circuit.
Thanks

Hello I also have to say thank you for this tool :)

What I still wanted to ask is that the tracker shows the penalties very well, only I noticed that everyone who has received a penalty and they have already served in the race is also a time penalty due to the tracker and I wanted to ask why this is so?

best regards
Stefan

Hello there! Will there be any more develop happening on this? Would love to be able to collate all server sessions into a hotlap leader board like the old STracker used to have :)

Hi, i have a question. ACCTracker work perfectly in my server for qualify and race but it still not track timing for free pratice ... why?

Hello, congratulations excellent application. why hasn't it worked for a few weeks? or rather it does not mark the times.
thank you
Senza nome.png

Getting this error with new version when I try to start it.......

fail: Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Database.Command[20102]
Failed executing DbCommand (2ms) [Parameters=[], CommandType='Text', CommandTimeout='30']
CREATE TABLE "Car" (
"ID" INTEGER NOT NULL CONSTRAINT "PK_Car" PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT,
"ACCcarId" INTEGER NOT NULL,
"raceNumber" INTEGER NOT NULL,
"carModel" INTEGER NOT NULL,
"cupCategory" INTEGER NOT NULL,
"teamName" TEXT NULL,
"nationality" INTEGER NOT NULL,
"carGuid" INTEGER NOT NULL,
"teamGuid" INTEGER NOT NULL
);
Unhandled exception. Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteException (0x80004005): SQLite Error 1: 'table "Car" already exists'.
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteException.ThrowExceptionForRC(Int32 rc, sqlite3 db)
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.PrepareAndEnumerateStatements(Stopwatch timer)+MoveNext()
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.GetStatements(Stopwatch timer)+MoveNext()
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteDataReader.NextResult()
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.ExecuteReader()
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Storage.RelationalCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(RelationalCommandParameterObject parameterObject)
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Migrations.MigrationCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(IRelationalConnection connection, IReadOnlyDictionary`2 parameterValues)
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Migrations.Internal.MigrationCommandExecutor.ExecuteNonQuery(IEnumerable`1 migrationCommands, IRelationalConnection connection)
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Migrations.Internal.Migrator.Migrate(String targetMigration)
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.RelationalDatabaseFacadeExtensions.Migrate(DatabaseFacade databaseFacade)
at ACCtracker.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\MaxErre\Documents\GitHub\ACCtracker\ACCtracker\Program.cs:line 116

Last edited:
Getting this error with new version when I try to start it.......

fail: Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Database.Command[20102]
Failed executing DbCommand (2ms) [Parameters=[], CommandType='Text', CommandTimeout='30']
CREATE TABLE "Car" (
"ID" INTEGER NOT NULL CONSTRAINT "PK_Car" PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT,
"ACCcarId" INTEGER NOT NULL,
"raceNumber" INTEGER NOT NULL,
"carModel" INTEGER NOT NULL,
"cupCategory" INTEGER NOT NULL,
"teamName" TEXT NULL,
"nationality" INTEGER NOT NULL,
"carGuid" INTEGER NOT NULL,
"teamGuid" INTEGER NOT NULL
);
Unhandled exception. Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteException (0x80004005): SQLite Error 1: 'table "Car" already exists'.
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteException.ThrowExceptionForRC(Int32 rc, sqlite3 db)
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.PrepareAndEnumerateStatements(Stopwatch timer)+MoveNext()
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.GetStatements(Stopwatch timer)+MoveNext()
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteDataReader.NextResult()
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.ExecuteReader()
at Microsoft.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Storage.RelationalCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(RelationalCommandParameterObject parameterObject)
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Migrations.MigrationCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(IRelationalConnection connection, IReadOnlyDictionary`2 parameterValues)
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Migrations.Internal.MigrationCommandExecutor.ExecuteNonQuery(IEnumerable`1 migrationCommands, IRelationalConnection connection)
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Migrations.Internal.Migrator.Migrate(String targetMigration)
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.RelationalDatabaseFacadeExtensions.Migrate(DatabaseFacade databaseFacade)
at ACCtracker.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\MaxErre\Documents\GitHub\ACCtracker\ACCtracker\Program.cs:line 116
Delete the db3 file.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back