Account Validation

Hello. Loucas Afxentiou told me to write a racedepartmentnek to activate the profile, as I walked into the Thunder Racing Team, as a test pilot. If you would like to activate my profile.

Why does it say on your website to register with gpcos, select your team or lisence that you want to get and then pay over gpcos. I am confused as to what to do.. I think you may have to change your website if you are not going to change the way that you receive payment..

Regards, Jackson

Website doesn't say to pay over gpcos. It gives a direct link to paypal. I think it's pretty easy to understand, first you have to create account at gpcos, so we are aware that a new user wants to register, and when we receive the money we validate the account.

Same problem every time, you should change the point with the steps.

How it is on the website:

1. Register at FSR GPCos website;
2. Register your team and make a request for your team to join the league you want;
3. Tell your drivers to register at GPCos too;
4. Acquire your (team license plus your) drivers licenses, with a single payment through paypal, by clicking the button below:

But it should be more like... thats how it works for me and my team:

1. Register at FSR GPCos website;
2. Tell your drivers to register at GPCos too;
3. Acquire your (team license plus your drivers licenses), with a single payment through paypal, by clicking the button below:
4. After payment receiving your Account will be validated. Now register your team and make a request for your team to join the league you want and paid for;

Thats how it really is.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back