F1 2010 Accept contract or wait for a better one

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm on my 1st year of a 7year career mode driving in HRT. I just finished the race in Budapest which I won. My reputation is currently in the low 19 and leading the WDC standings by over 100 points, Webber in second, and Alonso which i chose as my rival is in third. I have 3 contract offers from HRT, Virgin and Sauber. Force India and Torro Rosso favoured me to join them next season but no contract offers yet.

Sauber seems to the best offer at the moment. I really want to drive a decent car on my 2nd season. Will there be more contract offers to come as I progress through the season or should I accept the offer from Sauber? Are these contract offers will still be available by the end of the season?

If you're in your first season, with an HRT, leading by 100 points by race 12, what do you think will happen in your second season with a better car?
Why don't you up the difficulty a bit?

I know what you mean but it is sooo hard coz I'm only driving with keyboard. I was only on pole twice but managed to win some difficult races due to misfortunes of the cars in front taking each other out. Lets see how the season goes and maybe next season I'll up the difficulty a bit....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 105 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 80 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 54 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 110 13.3%