Resource icon

Misc ACCDirector 1.0.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
ZioYuri78 updated ACCDirector with a new update entry:

ACCD Update 1.0.1

ACCD 1.0.1
  • Auto Sort and Sort will request a new cars list only if the client is connected.
  • Car delta time color change when is negative/positive (green/red).
  • Removed "Greenscreen" mode.
  • Now the client autosave the last panels position.
  • Fixed Highlights list scrollbar color.
  • Added a replay progress bar at the bottom of Highlights panel.
  • Now in the Settings panel you can change the resolution and switch between fullscreen and windowed mode.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Loving your work!

Any chance you can add customer resolutions? I have a widescreen monitor and I'm trying to squeeze your app next to the game without overlap.

Uhm, maybe i will add the ability to set custom resolutions in the future, i didn't it yet to avoid bad things like window title bar out of the screen etc.

About the crashes, look if there is a log file in the "AppData\Local\ACCDirector\Saved\Logs" folder.

Uhm, maybe i will add the ability to set custom resolutions in the future, i didn't it yet to avoid bad things like window title bar out of the screen etc.

About the crashes, look if there is a log file in the "AppData\Local\ACCDirector\Saved\Logs" folder.

No log files in there I'm afraid.

@Paul Glover can you look in "AppData\Local\ACCDirector\Saved\Crashes" if you have a folder similar to this "UE4CC-Windows-28312D30473307...." ?

EDIT:

Can you also tell me if the Fatal Error happen in Single Player or Multiplayer?

ACCD Update 1.0.3

• Hud Pages panel bug fix.
  • now in Connection panel the Connection Password and Command Password are hidden by default (you can click the small eye on the right to unhide them).
  • resize in windowed mode will no longer maintain the aspect ratio (aka resize as you want but it will not be saved).
  • added very simple message log at the bottom of Connection panel.

@Paul Glover can you look in "AppData\Local\ACCDirector\Saved\Crashes" if you have a folder similar to this "UE4CC-Windows-28312D30473307...." ?

EDIT:

Can you also tell me if the Fatal Error happen in Single Player or Multiplayer?

Sorry, for some reason didn't get an alert. I was using it in multiplayer. I will have a look for that folder later today.

@Paul Glover i don't have time for ACCD this month but try this, is the last version but with debug enabled for better report in case of crash.

ACCD 1.0.3 Debug

Had a fatal error when using again last night, the official testing app didn't have any crashes but it doesn't work as well as yours. Had to disconnect from the server and connect again for either app to work after the fatal error.

Didn't take a screenshot as I was live at the time, but I will upload the log for you later.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%