ACC VIEW SETTINGS INFO HELP

M D Gourley

Premium
Hello everyone,
Really liking ACC 1.0.1 at the moment, but does anyone have time to give me some info on what some of the settings in the 'View Settings' do as adjusting them I can not see any change.
Settings that I would like to know what these do are...'Movement' / Dashcam Factor / LWW Gamma / LWW Smooth...the others are ok.
I would also like to lessen the tilting from side to side in 'Helmet Cam' when turning corners...is this possible.
Thanks in advance.
ACC VIEW SETTINGS.jpg

Really Liking the 'Projection Correction' feature, it's almost like Triple Screen support.
This screen shot with no Projection Correction 0.0 setting
1 ACC PROJECTION CORRECTION 0 copy.jpg

The below screen shot with a 'projection Correction of 0.3...which brings the steering wheel and dash read out closer without making the right side external mirror disappear to much....so using this feature with 'Distance' and 'FOV' it is very good...personal opinion only.
2 ACC PROJECTION CORRECTION 0 3 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Settings that I would like to know what these do are...'Movement' / Dashcam Factor / LWW Gamma / LWW Smooth...the others are ok.
I would also like to lessen the tilting from side to side in 'Helmet Cam' when turning corners...is this possible.
Not on top of things with all these settings, but I can maybe shed some light on some of them. Maybe somebody else can also pitch in.

LWW = Look with wheel. All these settings are "look into corner" options. You turn the wheel, the camera adjusts viewpoint in that direction. Basically to help to look to the apex, when you're on a single screen. I used it at some point, but found it distracting.

I think the "helmet cam" is supposed to do a pronounced head movement. Not sure you can reduce it via the options. Maybe with "movement" or is it grayed out? I do not used this particular view as I find it not really useful to accurately hit the apexes and generally find my line.

Movement = I reduced it to 0% and think I have less movement of the actual camera in the in cockpit view when e.g. going over crests. But not completely sure as the effect from 0% to 100% was minimal (for me).

Dashcam Factor = No idea, doesn't do much in the in-car view I use IIRC.

Not on top of things with all these settings, but I can maybe shed some light on some of them. Maybe somebody else can also pitch in.

LWW = Look with wheel. All these settings are "look into corner" options. You turn the wheel, the camera adjusts viewpoint in that direction. Basically to help to look to the apex, when you're on a single screen. I used it at some point, but found it distracting.

I think the "helmet cam" is supposed to do a pronounced head movement. Not sure you can reduce it via the options. Maybe with "movement" or is it grayed out? I do not used this particular view as I find it not really useful to accurately hit the apexes and generally find my line.

Movement = I reduced it to 0% and think I have less movement of the actual camera in the in cockpit view when e.g. going over crests. But not completely sure as the effect from 0% to 100% was minimal (for me).

Dashcam Factor = No idea, doesn't do much in the in-car view I use IIRC.
Thanks for taking the time to reply...LWW = Look with Wheel...will try this out....as for the others such as 'Movement', I too had the same minimal effect from 0 -100%:)

Hello from Hannover,

I love the Helmet CAM, specially in VR, but i need to deactivate the G-Force Movements to avoid Motion Sickness.
Found nothing in the Options, and also in the file:

C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\cameraSettings.json
set the "generalMovement": 0 didnt help...

can anyone give me a Hint where to disable the G-Force Movements in the Helmet Cam?

Cheers, Albert

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years